John Connor 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請大家幫我批改英文作文?

我英作很濫 希望大家能見諒

One of my bad habits

Every one has his own bad habits.Some people\'s bad habits is to pround , some people is like to eat so much and my bad habits is like to late.

I think it is a very bad habits for me because every time i late my friends is always angry

and always I feel embassing.

There is a old say Afault confessed is half redressed , I think it time for me to get rid of this bad habits

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

One of my bad habitsEveryone has his own bad habits. Some people's bad habit is too proud, some people are like to eat so much and my bad habit is like to late.I think it is a really bad habit for me. Every time when I was late, I always let my friends are angry and I feel embarrassing.There is an old say a fault confessed is half redressed, I think it time for me to get rid of this bad habits.我覺得有問題的地方都幫你用紅色標出來了~有一些地方~我覺得你語意好像沒說完全~也幫你稍做了一點添加

參考資料: 自己學了多年的英文能力
  • 1 0 年前

One of my bad habits

Every person has a bad habit. Some people's bad habit is being too arrogant, and for others is eating too much. But for me, my bad habit is being late. I think it is a very bad habit because every time I have an appointment with my friends, I am late. My friends are angry at me and I feel embarrassed. There is an old saying: "A fault confessed is half redressed". I think that it is time for me to get rid of this bad habit.

參考資料: Me (I teach English in Taiwan ^^)
  • 1 0 年前

One of my bad habits

Everyone has his/her own bad habit. Some people's bad habit is to be proud, and some are eating too much. Well, mine is to be late.

It's a bad habit for me because everytime I am late my friends are always angry

at me and I felt embassing for my lateness.

There is a old say, "To confess is half redress." After I heard this, I think it's time for me to get rid of this bad habits.

2006-07-03 18:12:44 補充:

假如你可以的話你應該加多一點 info

• 1 0 年前

One of my bad habits

Every one has his own bad habits.Some people's bad habits are too proud , some people like to eat too much and my bad habits is always be late for meeting.

I think it is a very bad habits for me because every time, when I am late, my friends always become angry at me and make me embassing.

There is a old saying: Afault confessed is half redressed. I think it is time for me to get rid of this bad habit.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。