謝謝

已更新項目:

請問哪裡還有地方可以試聽這首歌阿

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"Hit The Road Jack" ~ Ray Charles出自專輯 The Genius Hits the Road

圖片參考:http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000003423.0...

大部分的 Ray Charles 精選集應該都有(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)What you say?(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.I guess if you said soI'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)What you say?(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this-a wayCause I'll be back on my feet some day.(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)(you ain't got no money you just ain't no good.)Well, I guess if you say soI'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)What you say?(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)Well(don't you come back no more.)Uh, what you say?(don't you come back no more.)I didn't understand you(don't you come back no more.)You can't mean that(don't you come back no more.)Oh, now baby, please(don't you come back no more.)What you tryin' to do to me?(don't you come back no more.)Oh, don't treat me like that(don't you come back no more.)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。