Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

禹兒 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文文法不錯的人關於時態問題...

有沒有人可以用一小段短文就可以把英文的十二種時態變化包含在內呀??

會想問這題是之前看到一本學外語的書朱高正他德文文法非常了得,他去德國留學的時候直接在黑板寫了一段短文就把所有的德文時態包含在內表示他對德文文法的運用自如和透徹...當下讓德籍教授甘拜下風...所以我才會想說問問看有沒有人可以寫篇短文把英文時態都包含在內呀??

簡單式--現簡、過簡、未簡

完成式--現完、過完、未完

進行式--現進、過進、未進

完成進行式--現完進、過完進、未完進

1 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

下面是我掰的一篇小文章,沒修飾過,但是還是有故事性~~呵

I am a manager in the bank now, but I was not able to afford my family around 5 years ago. Life for me is no longer tough, though I don't know what will happen after another 5 years. I have just bought a house close to the bank, and not long time before, I had also bought a Benz from one of my friends who is a car salesman. He really gave me a good price! Although I have things men want to have, a wife is the next goal. Maybe other men don't get married too early, but when I am satisified with my substantial part, I need some spiritual nutrition. Therefore, I strongly believe that I will have got married after five years. But now, I'm wondering what kind of woman is my type. I remember that I was dating with a girl last Valentine's Day, but I think she's way too far for me to handle, too arrogant frankly speaking. I will be going to meet another girl this Sunday, and I have been preparing myself for it for a couple of weeks. I know I hadn't been preparing too much before I met that arrgoant girl last year. I've learnt a lesson! I need to get myself ready for anything no matter what kind of matter I am up to. This is a kind of strategy about life, so based on it, I will do my best always and have been learning new things as many as possible to achieve more successes.

2006-07-11 09:58:47 補充:

Although I have things men want to have, a wife is the next goal. 改成Although I have things men want to have, I still feel something in lack in my life. I think I still need a wife~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。