promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
雅涵 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

徵求英文高手幫忙找文法錯誤並且糾正

麻煩揪出文章錯誤的地方...這是我自己寫的

我希望交出去時不要有錯誤

所以希望大家能幫忙

This summer vacation Eeyore and I have a large-scale certification. That is \" Computer Sofware Application \". So from July 3 to July 7 we must went to the school and to practice it.

Some people though this examination is extremely easy. But I don\'t think so. I though it is testing a person\'s patience and carefulness. They are the very important factor.

In order to strengthen them. These days, we stay in the computer room and practice that. From 8:00 to 16:00, we would be topractice and to try seeks the mistake. Both of us are think of that is very exacting.

Others tell to me, he take \"I can\'t passed the examination. If I pass that.Then that is decree \".

I know I can pass that, but the score height is unclear. So I extremely worry that. I hoped the Heaven can bless me.

已更新項目:

急需要...

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

This summer vacation Eeyore and I had a large-scale certification. That was " Computer Sofware Application ". So from July 3 to July 7, we went to the school to practice it.

For some people, it should be extremely easy to pass the exam. But I do not think so. I think that it is to test one's patience and carefulness because they are the very important factors.

In order to strengthen these factors, we had been staying in the computer room and practicing these days. From 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, we were told to practice and find the mistakes. Both of us think that it was very exacting.

Someone told me that I will fail the examination. So if I pass, then that is just my luck".

I feel like I am going to pass, but the result has still been up in the air. So I have been extremely worried about it. (May) God bless me.

1. 您要表達的意思滿清楚的, 不過略帶了一些chinglish, 就是中文式的英文

我稍微修改了一下, 不過還可以再"補強"的....例如: 英文習慣把時間放在句子

後......

2. 多多練習就會進步了.....對了, 你文中說的"us"最好把人名講出來比較清楚.....

2006-07-16 20:10:41 補充:

sorry, 沒有注意到前面你有講人名了....呵 no worries

參考資料: my experience
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

括號裡的字是要取代前一個字, 括號裡有加號, 表示要多加那個字, 反之, 括號裡有減號, 表示要去掉那個字!希望有幫到忙!

This summer vacation Eeyore and I have a large-scale certification (+test). That is " Computer Sofware(Software) Application ". So from July 3 to July 7 we must went(go) to the school and to practice it.

Some people though(think) this examination is extremely easy. But I don't think so. I though (think) it is testing a person's patience and carefulness. They are the(-) very important factor(factors).

In order to strengthen them. These days, we stay in the computer room and practice that. From 8:00 to 16:00, we would be(-) to(-) practice and to(-) try (+to)seeks(find) the mistake(mistakes). Both of us are(-) think of(-) that (+it) is very exacting.

Others tell(told) to(-) me, he take(said) "I can't passed the examination. If I pass that.Then that is decree(fate) ".

I know I can pass that, but the score height(-) (+limit) is unclear. So I extremely worry (+about) that. I hoped(hope) the(-) Heaven can bless me.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。