Studies performance, work experience and specialty:
From senior high vocational school to academy that I always work my way through school for completion my studies. It’s no other reason. As I don’t want to rely on my family too much and training my ability into the society early.
Many years later, my jobs are mainly administration however the impressed job are customer service specialist and secretary in the public relationship company. These two kinds of jobs in commons of works are need enough patience、great resources and reach the request of the company. Provide the most suitable suggestion by our profession and serve to the customer. Build up the Loyalty to the Brand and Good Enterprise Image.
I have a steadfast and aggressive character with strong spirit to serve and good in team player with desire to learn. Not only apply my knowledge into my work, but also will consult my superiors and colleagues to improve it.
So I already prepared to set out and face more challenge in the future. The biggest advantage of my character is the attitude and responsible for work. I will strain every nerve to achieve my goal.
- LindaLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. You should use past simple or part perfect sentenses.
2. The terms you use should be something the native speakers will know. Also, the resume in English is very different from the Chinese version. For example, you shall seperate your education backfround, work experience and your personal interests first.
3. In general, you are writing English based on the Chinese version. Please:
* look up some resume on-line and pick the terms people will use in resumes.
* Seperate the context into different parts. Highlight the points you want people to know, and write them in the point format first.
* Decide what you want to put in, and then organize the information in order.
* It is the trend that people (employers) do not like reading paragraphes. It is better to give them a list of straight points, which may promote yourself well.參考資料： myself