佳玲 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我看我翻譯的英文對不對嗎~

這是我想寫的話..但我怕我自己文法不對!!

請大家幫我改一下喔!!

我們能見面, 這是罕見的機會!

we can meet that it is the rare opportunity!

因為我們的距離是遙遠的!

Because our distance is remote.

彼此有好感也是不容易的!

Each other has the favorable impression(good feeling) also is not easy!

我常思考著愛上你的理由,

I always think about what\'s the reason that I fall in love with you!

當你微笑,掛在臉上的笑顏,像是雨中帶來的陽光,讓我感覺愉悅!

When you smile, hangs on the face’s smiling face, let me fell joyfully!

當你對我唱著歌,總覺得幸福圍繞在我的身邊!

Always felt happiness revolves around in my side while you singing to me.

無數無數的回憶,交集成我對你的思念!

The innumerable recollections, the junction integrates me to your missing!

我可以說出愛你的一百個理由,

i can say one hundred reasons why i love you!

但在下一秒鐘,又想說出第101個理由,

i also want to say the 101st reason in the next moment.

因為真正的理由我也說不清楚.

Because the true reason that I can\'t say clear for it!

愛上你,沒有任何理由!

There is no reason that I fall in love with you!

因為心動的剎那,我已完全迷失自我!

I have completely lost oneself while I got the heartbeat the moment..

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    老實說.. 文法真的怪..

    因為好像中文直翻

    改正版跟修飾版我各打一個好了..

    我們能見面, 這是罕見的機會!

    we can meet that is a rare opportunity!

    (that 後面不在加it, 在這裡.. rare前面最好放 a)

    For us, meeting each other is such a rare opportunity.

    因為我們的距離是遙遠的!

    Because our distance is remote.

    (文法沒錯.. 可是怪怪的)

    Because the distance betreen us is great.

    彼此有好感也是不容易的!

    Having the favorable impression is not easy for both of us!

    我常思考著愛上你的理由,

    I always think about the reason why I fall in love with you!

    I have been thinking the reason why i love you!

    當你微笑,掛在臉上的笑顏,像是雨中帶來的陽光,讓我感覺愉悅!

    When you smile, hangs on the face’s smiling face, let me fell joyfully!

    (不知怎麼改.. 懶得改)

    Your shinny smile always brings me joy.

    當你對我唱著歌,總覺得幸福圍繞在我的身邊!

    I Always feel happiness revolves around my side while you sing to me.

    (要加主詞, around 後面不加IN, while後面應該是完整句子.. 所以SING不加ING)

    I feel i am surround by happiness while you sing to me.

    無數無數的回憶,交集成我對你的思念!

    The innumerable recollections integrate my miss to you!

    (這樣好像可以吧.. 難)

    我可以說出愛你的一百個理由,

    i can say one hundred reasons why i love you!

    但在下一秒鐘,又想說出第101個理由,

    i also want to say the 101st reason in the next moment.

    I can give you another reason in the next moment.

    因為真正的理由我也說不清楚.

    Because the true reason is that I can't say clear for it!

    (加IS.. 不然句子沒有動詞)]

    Because the truth is that love can't be express by speech.

    (我改成.. 事實上.. 愛是無法用言語表達的)

    愛上你,沒有任何理由!

    There is no reason why I fall in love with you!

    (reason 後面適合用 WHY)

    There is no reason why i love you.

    因為心動的剎那,我已完全迷失自我!

    I have completely lost myself while I got the moment of the heartbeat ..

    (都已經是自己了.. 所以用MYSELF.. 然後心動的剎那也稍微改了一下)

    I have lost myself while falling in love.

    參考資料: 自己..
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

    我們能見面, 這是罕見的機會!we can meet that it is the rare opportunity!我改過的: It is a rare opportunity that we can meet (here or today). 因為我們的距離是遙遠的!Because our distance is remote.我改過的: Because our distance is far away.彼此有好感也是不容易的!Each other has the favorable impression(good feeling) also is not easy!我改過的: It is also not easy to have good impression toward each other.我常思考著愛上你的理由,I always think about what's the reason that I fall in love with you!我改過的:I often think about the reason why I fall in love with you.當你微笑,掛在臉上的笑顏,像是雨中帶來的陽光,讓我感覺愉悅!When you smile, hangs on the face’s smiling face, let me fell joyfully!我改過的: When you smile, your smiling face, it is like sun shining in the rain, makes me feel joyful.當你對我唱著歌,總覺得幸福圍繞在我的身邊!Always felt happiness revolves around in my side while you singing to me.我改過的: When you sing to me, I always feel happiness surrounding me.無數無數的回憶,交集成我對你的思念!The innumerable recollections, the junction integrates me to your missing!我改過的: Many treasurable memories mixed and make me miss you. 我可以說出愛你的一百個理由,i can say one hundred reasons why i love you!這句是對的可是大小寫要注意. I can say one hundred reasons why I love you.但在下一秒鐘,又想說出第101個理由,i also want to say the 101st reason in the next moment.我改過的: But the next moment, I want to say the one hundred and first reason.因為真正的理由我也說不清楚.Because the true reason that I can't say clear for it!我改過的: I can’t say it clear because I don’t know the real reason.愛上你,沒有任何理由!There is no reason that I fall in love with you!這句對的, 也可以說: There is no reason that I am in love with you.因為心動的剎那,我已完全迷失自我!I have completely lost oneself while I got the heartbeat the moment.. 我改過的: I have completely lost myself the moment I felt the rapid heartbeat.

    參考資料: 住美國十幾年的我
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。