Lillian Lee 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文信,中翻英(五行)

Jeff,當你媽媽告訴我說你暑假不能回台灣時,我好失望,也很難過,但沒關係,我會繼續等你回來的,等你回來我們一定要好好的聚一聚.每次收到你寄的e-mail我都好開心!你暑假有沒有去哪玩呢?之前我寄了一些照片給你,那你能不能也寄一些照片給我呢?我之前有去你的網站上看你的照片,你和國小的時候都一樣一點都沒變耶!哈!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Jeff,

I was so disappointed and upset when your mom told me you would be back to Taiwan for the summer. But that is all right, I will keep waiting for you to return. We must get together and catch up with each other. I am so happy every time I receive your email. Are you going anywhere for the summer vacation? I have sent you some photos, can you send me some as well? I have visited your blog to see your photos. You look just like the way you were at elementary school, nothing has changed about you. Ha!!

希望你和 Jeff 能早日碰面.

參考資料: 北美十二年
  • Sam
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

Jeff, when your mom told me that you couldn't come back to Taiwan for summer, I was very disappointed and also very upset. But it's okay, I'll keep on waiting you come back. When you arrive, we'll have a great gathering. Whenever I received your e-mail, I was very delighted. How have you planned to spend your summer? I sent your some photos of mine before. Could you please send me back some of yours too? I did go to your web site and look around to some of your photos. You looked totally the same as when you were in primary school. ^ ^

F.Y.I 若有錯誤請多詣教。

2006-07-23 02:17:17 補充:

有 typing error 在 第四行 對不起,應該是 "I sent you some photos of mine before."

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。