CSI-(拉斯維加斯)第六季第二集,有一幕是一個計程車司機載一位乘客,

那時的背景音樂很好聽耶!不知道知道是誰唱的?

1 個解答

評分
  • Tina
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Gray Jules 唱的 Mad World還有另一個人Alex Parks (女生)的版本,也很有感覺唷看你要哪一個我都有MP3,留個信箱吧好像"阿桑"有翻唱過括號內的歌詞是女生版的Mad WorldAll around me are familiar facesWorn out places, worn out facesBright and early for the daily races(race)Going nowhere, going nowhere(And their)  The tears are filling up their glassesNo expression, no expressionHide my head i want to drown my sorrowNo tommorow, no tommorowAnd i find it kind of funnyI find it kind of sadThe dreams in which i'm dyingAre the best i've ever hadI find it hard to tell you('cos)  I find it hard to takeWhen people run in circlesIt's a very, veryMad world  Mad worldChildren waiting for the day they feel goodHappy birthday, happy birthday(Made to)And I feel the way that every child shouldSit and listen, sit and listenWent to school and I was very nervousNo one knew me, no one knew meHello teacher tell me what's my lessonLook right through me, look right through meAnd i find it kind of funnyI find it kind of sadThe dreams in which i'm dyingAre the best i've ever hadI find it hard to tell you('cos) I find it hard to takeWhen people run in circlesIt's a very, veryMad world  Mad world...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。