就是限制及保母這部電影結束的時候

有一首歌

那首歌是什麼阿?

有人知道嘛?

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"Everyday Super Hero" ~ Steve HarwellEvery morning I wake up just the sameAnother victim, of ordinary fameI don't see myself as invincibleIt's not… true at allI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroTrying to save the worldBut never really sureI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroNothing more than thatIt's all I really amJust a day job, someone's got to doIt's kinda hard when everyone looks up to youTry to make it look easyGonna make it look goodLike anybody wouldI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroTrying to save the worldBut never really sureI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroNothing more than thatIt's all I really amI'm just like everybody elseAfter all the hype is hard to tellI keep my game face on so wellI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroI'm trying to save the worldI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroI try to hide my true identityBut no one knows it's only meI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroTrying to save the worldBut never really sureI'm just your average ordinary everyday super heroNothing more than thatIt's all I really am

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。