Kman 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 0 年前

請問 電影命運好好玩的

很久的歌,一直找不到是誰唱的!!!預告片頭歌曲 是誰的,歌名叫什麼 ?

若有人知道請告訴我,謝謝!!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"  Tears for Fear (驚懼之淚合唱團)Welcome to your lifeTheres no turning backEven while we sleepWe will find youActing on your best behaviourTurn your back on mother natureEverybody wants to rule the worldIts my own designIts my own remorseHelp me to decideHelp me make the mostOf freedom and of pleasureNothing ever lasts foreverEverybody wants to rule the worldTheres a room where the light wont find youHolding hands while the walls come tumbling downWhen they do Ill be right behind youSo glad weve almost made itSo sad they had to fade itEverybody wants to rule the worldI cant stand this indecisionMarried with a lack of visionEverybody wants to rule the worldSay that youll never never never never need itOne headline why believe it ? Everybody wants to rule the worldAll for freedom and for pleasureNothing ever lasts foreverEverybody wants to rule the world

• Linda
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

預告片一開始的是Everybody Wants to Rule the World,而Linger是在片中男主角和老婆定情的歌

• 英雄
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

圖片參考:http://mud.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/2827532688

小紅莓LINGER(擺盪)If, you, if you could returnDon't let it burn, don't let it fadeI'm sure I'm not being rudeBut it;s just your attitudeIt's tearing me apartIt's ruining everythingAndI swore, I swore I would be trueAnd honey so did youSo why were you holding her handIs that the way we standWere you lying all the timeWas it just a game to youBut I'm in so deepYou know I'm such a fool for youYou got me wrapped around your fingerDo you have to let it linger(Do you have to *2)Let it lingerOh! I thought the world of youI thought nothing could go wrong(But I was wrong *2)If you, if you could get byTrying not to lieThings wouldn't feel so confusedAnd I wouldn't feel so usedBut you always really knewI just wanna be with youBut I'm in so deepYou know I'm such a fool for youYou got me wrapped around your fingerDo you have to let it linger(Do you have to *2)Let it linger

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。