ㄚ生 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂明星與名人 · 1 0 年前

幫我中文翻譯成英文~~謝謝大家!!

我非常熱愛棒球、籃球、游泳。熱愛棒球是因為小時候時常受到堂哥們的薰陶,常常在樓下空地進行小型的4人(二個堂哥、哥哥和我)棒球比賽,每次都玩得不亦樂乎!而最常以球會友的是籃球,這是時下年輕人最普遍的運動之一,因此也交了許多朋友。游泳是國中體育課而引發的興趣,這也是我第一類跟游泳的接觸,之前常常被同學笑是旱鴨子,不過現在的我已略會蛙泳和捷泳囉!我也喜愛音樂,他是我讀書時陶冶心靈的最佳伴友,古典音樂是讀書時的良友,這使的讀書時不會感到孤單。很多流行歌曲都是從MTV電視台所得來的資訊。自己本身也在玩吉他,不過也只是懂皮毛而已,希望以後對音樂的熱誠是有增無減

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

I deeply love the baseball, the basketball, the swimming extremely. Deeply loves the baseball is because in childhood often received the hall elder brother Xun ceramic, frequently the open area carried on the small 4 people under the building (two hall elder brother, elder brother and I) the baseball game, each time all played the delight! But most Chang Yiqiu the society member is a basketball, this is one of present young people most universal movements, therefore has also made many friends. The swimming is an interest which in the country the physical education initiates, this also is my first kind with the swimming contact, before smiles by schoolmate is frequently the non-swimmer, but present I have met the breaststroke and crawl in swimming Luo slightly! I also like music, the best partner friend which he is I study when influences mind, the classical music is studies the time good friend, this causes to study time does not will feel lonely. Very many popular songs all are from the MTV television station delai information. Own itself is also playing the guitar, but also only is understands the superficial knowledge, hoped later will be increases steadily to music sincerity

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。