- hobo_惑伯Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. There is an apple on the desk.
2. There are apples on the desk.
There have been
1. There have been an apple on the desk since 6 am today.
There would be
1. Ten years ago, the scientist said there would be a terrible terrorist attack in the US.
** There used to
1. There used to be a tree on the corner of the bank in 2001.
** There must/may/can/could/might/.... (have) be(en)
1. There must been a dog sleeping on the box, because the box was crushed.
**There is going to /There are going to
1. There is going to be a skyscraper around the Sogo department store.
2. There are going to be 3 new desks for us.
2006-08-05 18:36:20 補充：
Correction : Tjere must have been a dog sleeping on the box, because the box now is crushed.參考資料： Me