promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
EDISON 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫幫忙,英文自傳文法修正!

因為無法上傳全文所以分段上傳

中文(第一段)

我為人溫和樂觀,做事拘謹負責、善團隊合作中之領導、分析整合角色,這些都要感謝父母對我平日的約束與教導。我的家庭共有四員,家父於木工裝潢工作,母親服務於農林航空測量所,妹妹目前就讀於南台科技大學二技部。一家相處美滿和諧。自幼父母則以民主開放之方式教育我,讓我在獨立自主的環境下成長,因此造就我認真負責的生活態度。

英文(第一段)

I gentle and optimistic, do things overcautious responsible , leader of kind team unity , is it combine role to analyse, thank parents\' restraint and instruction on ordinary days to me in all these. Family of me have four person in all, my father is it work to mount on woodwork, mother serve agricultural Lin Hang\'s empty measurement, the younger sister attends two skill departments of the south University of Science and Technology of Taiwan at present. One gets along happily harmoniously. Parents have educated me in way with open democracy, let me grow up under the independent environment since the childhood, so bring up my serious life attitude.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下是我改過的:I am kind, optimistic and also very responsible when I do things. I also have the ability to lead, analyze and organize within a team. I should thank my parents to train me with these qualities by demanding me with obedience and giving guidance. There are four person in my family. My father works woodwork designs, my mother serves in Agricultural Forest Aviation Measurement Center, my younger sister currently attends two-year college of University of Science and Technology of Taiwan. We are one warm and happy family. Parents have educated me with democratic ways, they let me grow up in an independent environment since the childhood, therefore it helps me to form serious and responsible life attitude.

參考資料: 住在美國十幾年的我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。