Nana 發問時間: 寵物 · 1 0 年前

我有一些閱讀心得想請各位幫我翻譯一下,有點急,拜託了

因為,暑假作業要寫閱讀心得...可是我不會翻成英文,所以拜託各位幫忙一下!!謝謝了!!這很重要喔!!拜託..不要隨便翻唷!!麻煩大家了!!

(一)

這是一篇非常溫馨的一篇文章,當我看到這篇文章時,我幾乎感動到哭了...小女孩,雖然只有三歲,但,卻是個聰明活潑的小孩,雖然家裡經濟狀況不好,沒錢幫爸爸買禮物,卻想出這種感動人心的的做法,真是太感人了!!我想任誰看了這篇文章都會十分感動的!!

(二)

看了這篇文章,這才知道原來貓是這麼會睡的動物,在我眼裡貓是個不怎麼熱情的動物,但,卻沒想到他會為了陪主人玩,而調整自己的睡眠時間,這讓我對貓大大的改觀了呢!!

(三)

真是隻聰明的狗啊!!不但會幫主人買東西,還聽的懂老闆說什麼,真是令人敬佩,但..卻沒想到牠的主人竟覺得他還不夠聰明,只是因為牠這禮拜忘了帶鑰匙出門,難道...那隻狗真的會用鑰匙開門嗎?!

(四)

真是一篇非常有趣的文章,看完文章真是快笑死在那了...沒想到夜行動物的扁蝠,竟然會撞到樹,我想,他一定是扁蝠群裡的笑柄吧!!

謝謝你的幫忙!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 亞兒
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(1)

This is a very warm and fragrant of an article, be me to see this article, I almost moved to cry... little girl, although only have 3 years old, but, is a the cleverness is cheery of kid, although home the economic condition isn't good, having no money to buy a gift for father, figuring out this kind of touched public of of modus is really a feeling too person!!Who I want to allow to saw this articleses will move very much of!!

(2)

Saw this article, this just knew originally cat to is the animal that wills sleeps so, in the my eyes cat is how not the animal of the enthusiasm, but, have never thought him would for accompanying host to play, and adjusting own sleep time, does this let me present new look consumedly to the cat!!

(3)

Is really the dog of a cleverness!!Would buy thing not only for the host, also hear of understand an owner to say what, really make the person respect and admire, but.. have never thought its host to unexpectedly feel he return not enough cleverness, be just because it forget to bring key to go out this week, difficult way...would that dog really open a door with the key?!

(4)

Ising really a very interesting article, seeing the article through is really smile to die fast there...have never thought a night to act a thing of flat Fu, will hit a tree, I think, he certainly is the laughing stock in flat Fus!!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。