Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

﹡老大 ﹡ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急》英文寫作勘誤(20P)

以下是我寫的簡單自傳,麻煩幫我勘誤一下,謝謝I live with my parents.I have two brothers and a sister.One of my brothers is a policeman,the other is a mechanic. My sister has been a nurse but now she is a housewife. Though we don’t live together,we still stay in touch.I’m really a introvert.Someone who may be afraid of my cool appearance. I have a lot of fantasy ideas. I always convey them by writing and drawing.I’ve been interested in drawing since I was junior high.Cause I can off-load my emotions.(抒發情緒??)When I finish a picture,I’ll feel 充滿成就感.Drawing is a fantastic thing for me! Originally,I wanted to major department of English in the college.(起先我本來要就讀英文系)But I think it is featureless.(但我想那太平凡了) I finally choice the department of design.(所以我最後選擇了設計學系)It can always gives me some brainstorms and I have to innovate continually.(設計會給我腦力激盪而我也必須不斷地創新) I think choice the college can really color my college life!(豐富我的大學生活)I will sharpen up my skills in college.I hope I can become an outstanding designer from your college.Thanks for your read!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I live with my parents. I have two brothers and a sister. One of my brothers is a policeman, and the other is a mechanic. My sister used to be a nurse but now she is a housewife. Though we don't live together, we still stay in touch.

I'm an introvert. Some people may be afraid of my cool appearance. I have a lot of fantasies. I always convey them by writing and drawing. I've been interested in drawing since I was in junior high school, because I can unleash my emotions. When I finish a picture, I'll feel a sense of achievement. Drawing is a fantastic thing for me!

At first, I wanted to major in English in the college.

But I thought it was too ordinary/ common. I finally chose the design department. It can always give me some brainstorms and I have to innovate continually.

I think choosing design as major can really color my college life!

I will sharpen up my skills in college. I hope I can become an outstanding designer from your college. Thanks for your reading!

你的英文不錯喔~只是有些文法和拼字的地方出了小錯

我幫你改了一下...希望你會滿意^^

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

I live with my parents. I have two brothers and a sister. One of my brothers is a policeman, the other is a mechanic. My sister was a nurse, but now she is a housewife. Although we are not living together, we still stay in touch.

I am introvertive. People might be afraid of me because of my cool appearance. I am a person who always have a lot of fantastic ideas. I usually show them in my writings and drawings. I have been interested in drawing since I was in junior high. It has been a way for me to express my emotions. I always get a sense of accomplishment whenever I finish a picture. Drawing is a fantastic thing for me!

I wanted to take English as my major at the first place. (起先我本來要就讀英文系)

But I thought it was featureless. (但我想那太平凡了) I finally chose the department of design. (所以我最後選擇了設計學系)It can always give me some brainstorms and I have to be innovative.

I think that my choice of being a college student will enrich my life!

(豐富我的大學生活)

I will sharpen the skills that I learn in the college. I hope I can be an outstanding designer after I graduate from your college.Thanks for paying attention to this letter.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。