carolahui 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~~這是我要上台報告的講稿..幫我檢查一下文法

Due to the time and budget limitation, I used convenience sample and administered the survey with self-administered hard copy questionnaire. I printed out 40 hard copies and ask my friend, classmates and neighbors to fill out the questionnaires from July 23rd to July 31st. And I am lucky that all of the questionnaires are complete and usable.

One of the major parts of my questionnaire is conducted to determine the respondent’s carrying rate of various telecommunication devices, such as cell pone landline, computer, and PDA. As the table shown, all the respondents have computers that can access to the Internet, and 95% of the respondents owning cell phone. This number is even much higher than the carrying rate of landline.

In addition, a series of questions ask about the respondent’s agreement of preferring modern telecommunication. This table shows the average levels lie in between 4.5 to 5.0 which mean people prefer using cell phone, email, and online information than conventional ways.

The result shows in the third table is similar to the previous one. The average level of agreement is around 5.0 that respondents highly agree that telecommunications help them to contact with others more frequently, shorten the distance among people, and develop closer relationships among them.

For the conclusion, I found the tendency that the more usage of telecommunications people have, the stronger inclination people have to conduct interpersonal activities through telecom and the stronger belief in creating closer relationships through telecommunications. Also, the results strongly support my two hypotheses. However, the survey is administered with convenience sample with small sample size.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下我改的部分會用紅字:Due to the time and budget constraints, I used convenience sample and administered the survey with self-administered hard copy questionnaire. I printed out 40 hard copies and asked my friends, classmates and neighbors to fill out the questionnaires from July 23rd to July 31st. Moreover, I was lucky that all of the questionnaires were completed and usable.One of the major parts of my questionnaire was conducted to determine the respondents' carrying rate of various telecommunication devices, such as cell pone landlines, computers, and PDAs. As the table shown, all the respondents had computers that could access to the Internet, and 95% of the respondents owned cell phones. This number was much higher than the carrying rate of landline.In addition, a series of questions asked about the respondents' agreement of preferring modern telecommunication. This table showed the average levels lie in between 4.5 to 5.0, which meant people prefer using cell phones, emails, and online information than the conventional ways.The result showed in the third table, which is similar to the previous one. The average level of agreements were around 5.0 and the respondents highly agree that telecommunications helped them to contact with others more frequently, shortened the distance among people, and developed closer relationships between them. For the conclusion, I found the tendency that the more usage of telecommunications people had, the stronger inclination people had to conduct interpersonal activities through telecom and the stronger belief in creating closer relationships through telecommunications. Additionally, the results strongly supported my two hypotheses. However, the survey was administered with convenience sample with small sample size.

參考資料: 住在美國十幾年的我
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。