Tracy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩幫我把這段文字翻議成英文的 (我並不是只語言中心的要求.


3 個解答

  • 霞飛
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

    I didn't mean to request for entering language school, but being a student of University.  Simplified characters are only for the students from Mainland China, I am not sure whether Taiwan is going to follow this rule.

    2006-08-22 17:41:14 補充:

    最後一句修正I am not sure whether the students from Taiwan are going to follow this rule.

  • 1 0 年前



  • 1 0 年前

    I ain't the request of the Language Center only...And is the request that enters university to be a student only....The simplified Chinese word advertises for to request to mainland classmate...My indetermination isn't Taiwan also is contrast to carry out

    參考資料: 譯言堂