Sandy 發問時間: 商業與財經稅捐台灣 · 1 0 年前

我想知道國外付款方式的 英文解說

要客戶先付30%訂金現金先匯入.70%出貨錢匯入應該怎解說

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    30% down payment via wire transfer, the remaining 70% FOB (free on board)

    2006-08-23 10:13:56 補充:

    to make "70%出貨錢匯入" more specificthe remaining 70% due immediately upon delivery (or shipment)

    參考資料: WY
  • poshsh
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

    Pay 30% of the full amount in cash as the first installment, and the rest 70% just before the goods is shipped.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。