WEN 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英(不要用翻譯軟體!!) **贈10點哦**

求學經過

生於台中的我,從幼稚園一直到高中都是就讀於台中,大學考上建築工程系,因為剛邁入大學的我,學業的成績還不是很突出,對於設計相關的課程還是很矇懂,但經教授指導,還有其他老師的帶領之下,讓我在大二的設計成績有所進步,一直到到大四,設計的成績都一直在班上的前茅,讓我對於建築設計越來越充滿著期待,「創意」在我生命中佔有極重要的一席之地,我想再去多認識它!

當然身為一個經常接觸建築方面的人,對於不懂的相關問題也不是只有待在原地想個老半天,我也會時常上網找資料、請教指導老師以及共同學習的同學們!我很喜歡接觸新的環境、認識新的朋友,在團體生活之中很容易適應新的環境,總是喜歡用和善的態度對待別人,不喜歡與人爭辯,很重正義感的我,也因為這樣曾經在大二的時候擔任班級副班代、輔導股長。

老師們長談建築的領域相當廣泛,課堂所學只是建築的一小點,人生本來就是一種挑戰,和昨天的我挑戰;和今天的我挑戰,學建築的我,應該要多方面去接觸。

而對任何機會,我都願意去把握與嘗試,對於任何具有挑戰性的活動或任務皆積極且樂於參與,並盡我全力去完成整個活動,這樣的決心與我的個性有關。我認為無論是多麼艱難的事情,只要肯去付出肯去學習,自有駕輕就熟的一日。我亦認為,在過程中,只要肯學肯付出,不論其結果是否成功或失敗,我們皆可由其中學習到最寶貴的一樣東西『經驗』。

渴望有機會能進入貴校建築研究所繼續就讀,在此懇切希望有面試之機會,若有幸蒙應允,以我向來嚴謹的上課態度來繼續深造學習。

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My tudies process

To be born in Taichung's I, from the preschool always to the high school all is the study in Taichung, the university passes an examination the construction engineering department, because just entered into the university I, the studies result was not very prominent, regarding the design related curriculum was very dull, but instructed after professor, but also had under other teacher's leadership, let me have in the big two design result progresses, continuously arrived in a big way four, the design result all continuously in class's vanguard, let me more and more fill the anticipation regarding the architectural design, “the creativity” held the extremely important small space in my life, I wanted again to go to the multi-understandingIt!

Certainly the body is a human who contacts the construction aspect frequently, regarding the related question which does not understand is not only waits for in-situ thought a a long time, I also can often access the net look for the material, consult instruct schoolmates who teacher as well as studies together! I liked contacting the new environment, knowing very much the new friend, is very easy during the group life to adapt to the new circumstances, always likes with the genial manner treating others, does not like with the human arguing, very heavy sense of justice I, also because like this once in great two time assumption class and grade vice-Ban Dai, counselled section chief.

Teachers have a lengthy conversation the construction domain to be quite widespread, the classroom studies only is a construction dot, the life is originally one kind of challenge, challenged with yesterday I; Challenge, I with today I who studies the construction, should want to contact variously.

因為字數問題,所以只能翻譯到這~~

• 1 0 年前

給尼網站 http://www.mytrans.com.tw/newMytrans/freeTrans/Fre...

太多ㄌ沒辦法貼完...............

應該是這樣吧 我也不清楚...

參考資料: 譯言堂...+我ㄉ知識
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。