frank 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文達人指教我的英文自傳,找工作的?謝謝!

以下是我自己翻譯英文自傳不知道會不會語法錯誤 或文不對題,請英文達人指教指教小弟感激不盡...

My name is ooo, live in Taipei County. I majored in mechanical engineering in college for science and technology. I have independent and optimistic character. I have good learning ability and initiative to my work. I am harmonious when learning and working with others. I like the team work, and I can accomplish a mission by myself, too.

In 1999, My first job was associate engineer and worked in xxx 公司 . I was appointed to plan the manufacturing line of large air conditioner, and improve the efficincy of air conditioner.

Because of the new company was close by my house, so I joined xxxx公司 in 2000. At this company, I was appointed to maintain the manufacturing equipment of CD-R and improve the efficincy of it. At initial date of expanding the manufacturing line, I worked for assembling and testing of manufacturing equipment.

Recently, LCD technology is noticed by high technology people, so I joined xxxx公司 in the end of 2001 and was a equipment engineer of etch. At the same time, I studied the chemical engineering in Univercity of Science and Technology after work. I graduated in Jun, 2004.

I like a work with challenge. I enjoy being a equipment engineer, however I hope learn something new from my new job. I am quite confident in doing this job well.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was appointed to plan the manufacturing line of large air conditioner, and improve the efficincy of air conditioner.

這句改成

我的計劃是~~~~~~~~

不要用*我被任命計畫*

聽起來太偉大

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

Because of the new company was close by my house, so I joined xxxx公司 in 2000.

最好別寫出因為離家近、薪水比較多...等等換工作的理由,這樣應徵的公司對你的印象會打折扣,最好描述因為你想學習其他的技術或經驗才換工作的。

我覺得你可以對自己在不同公司工作的收穫多寫一點,不要只寫負責的工作內容,因為別人不知道你從中獲得了什麼,有無因此而成長....

最後要表達自己對於應徵新工作的期許和企圖,說服他人錄用你~

祝你順利囉~

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。