8.hang out with與....閒蕩
9.back out of退出
13.get over with處理完
16.hold on 持續
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. How did it come about?
2. I'll let her know if anything comes up.
3. The noise had died down.
4. The result has fallen apart, we didn't make it.
5. I figured out the math question by myself.
6. He will get over the shock.
7. He has given in my views.
8. He likes to hang out with his friends on weekends.
9. He backed out of the deal when he saw the risks.
10. Science has brought about many changes in our lives.
11. Because she had a serious disease, she came down at last.
12. He falls off the stairs and it hurts a lot.
13. I've got over with my assignment a long time ago.
14. He gave away his chance to her.
15. The country has gone through too many wars.\
16. How much longer do you think we can hold on?參考資料： Me, myself
- 1 0 年前
10. Adversity brings out the best of human nature.