請問 when,while,during 在用法上有什不同請舉例說明?
- *O*Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
☆ While / During 是指在某一時間裡發生了某事
1. My sister screamed while I was in the shower.
2. She cried during the course of math class .
☆ During 和名詞或名詞片語一起用
1. I will be busy working during the weekend.
2. The risk of drowning increases during the summer holidays.
1. You should low down your voice while you are in the class.
2.I hit a shower while you were chatting on the phone with Andrew.
☆When 和While 都可以用在兩件事情同時發生的狀況
ex. I was taking a shower while you were sleeping.
ex. I recognized you when you walked into the room.
ex. I met my ex-boyfriend while I was dinning in the restaurant.
ex. I farted when I was in the library.