- 南半球的寂寞Lv 41 0 年前最佳解答
1. I found the door locked when I rushed to it. (I rushed to the door but found it locked)
2. If you would like to learn English well, you have to put in time and effort.
3. Today, as usual, he has fallen asleep during classtime.
4. Around one hundred and fifty students were absent from yesterday's test (大考的話用 exam)
5. Nowadays, the water in lakes is so dirty(filthy) that even fish can't survive in it.
MSN > email@example.com
希望有幫助到你唷@!參考資料： 自己 (在墨爾本留學的自己)
- FeIhOnG of OzLv 71 0 年前
~I have a dream~ ( 初學者 5 級 ) 's translation is pretty good.. just a few corrections:
I rushed to the door, (but) only to find it locked.
He fell asleep (or dozed off) in class as usual today.
2006-08-28 15:14:01 補充：
There were about a hundred and fifty students that did not turn up to the exam yesterday.
The lake is so polluted that not even a single fish could survive in it.
2006-08-28 15:17:45 補充：
Correction to the last sentence:
The lake has become so polluted in recent times that not even a single fish could survive in it.
- 1 0 年前
1. I found the door was locking when I rushed to it.
2. If you want to learn English well, then you have to put in time and effort.
3. He drops asleep in class as usual today.
4. There were about one hundred fifty students absented from the exam yesterday.
5. The water of lake is so dirty that all the fish can not survive now.參考資料： 我