Moonie
Lv 7
Moonie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙校正英文自我介紹.

I am Summer,capriciousness is a character of me.Beading and reading are my habits.I also excel in saying jokes very much. The future life ambition is attend to a military school or study in the mental department.Welcome everybody to give advice or comments to me. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------我是Summer,善變是我的特質.串珠和閱讀是我的嗜好.我也很擅長說笑話.未來的志向是唸軍校或是心理學系.請大家多多指教! 

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am Summer,capriciousness is a character of me.My name is Summer, and capriciousness is my character.Beading and reading are my habits.Both beading and reading are my hobbies.I also excel in saying jokes very much.I am also excellent in telling jokes very much.The future life ambition is attend to a military school or study in the mental department.For my future life ambition is either attending a military school or study in the Department of Mental Health.Welcome everybody to give advice or comments to me. I am welcome to everyone to give me any advice or comments.

參考資料: ~Self~
  • Monica
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

I am Summer,capriciousness is my character.

Beading and reading are my habits.

I also excel in saying jokes very much.

The ambition is attend to a military school or study in the mental department in future.

Welcome everybody to give me some advices or comments.

參考資料: 自己
  • 祥瑀
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

怎以把saying jokes改成telling.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。