Kevin 發問時間: 電腦與網際網路程式設計 · 1 0 年前

SQL2000 紀錄檔訊息請教

訊息如下:

SQL Server has encountered 2 occurrence(s) of IO requests taking longer than 15 seconds to complete on file [C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SQL Server\\MSSQL\\DATA\\webflowdata.mdf] in database [webflowdata] (8). The OS file handle is 0x000004A4. The offset of the latest long IO is: 0x0000000a410000

請問發生原因?!有無重大影響?!如何解決 ?! 感恩 !!

2 個已更新項目:

记录与报告

I/O 的报告和记录是按照文件执行的。延迟和阻塞 I/O 请求的检测和报告是两个不同的操作。

15 秒钟的阈值当前是不可调整的。尽管不推荐这样做,但您可以用跟踪标志 830 完全禁用延迟和阻塞 I/O 检测。在 SQL Server 启动期间设置启动参数 –T830 可以禁用延迟/阻塞 I/O 检测。使用 dbcc traceon(830, -1) 可以禁用对当前正在运行的 SQL Server 实例的检测。只有重新启动 SQL Server,Dbcc traceon 才会生效。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

微軟知識庫裏面有這方面的介紹,也有您錯誤訊息的說明,請您參考1.Detects that the operation has been pending.2.Writes an informational message to the SQL Server error log. The text of the message is similar to the following: 2004-11-11 00:21:25.26 spid1 SQL Server has encountered 192 occurrence(s) of IO requests taking longer than 15 seconds to complete on file [E:\SEDATA\stressdb5.ndf] in database [stressdb] (7). The OS file handle is 0x00000000000074D4. The offset of the latest long IO is: 0x00000000022000”. Informational message explanationMessage textDescriptionNumber occurrence(s)The number of I/O requests that did not complete the read or the write operation in less than 15 seconds.File informationThe complete file name, the database name, and the database identification (DBID) number. HandleThe operating system handle of the file. You can use the operating system handle with debuggers or with other utilities to help track I/O request packet (IRP) requests.OffsetThe offset of the last stuck I/O operation or the last stalled I/O operation. You can use the offset with debuggers or with other utilities to help track IRP requests. Note When the informational message is written to the SQL Server error log, the I/O operation may no longer be stuck or stalled.This informational message indicates that the current load may be experiencing one of the following conditions: •The workload is exceeding the I/O path capabilities. •The workload is exceeding the current system capabilities. •The I/O path has malfunctioning software; perhaps a firmware or a driver issue.•The I/O path has malfunctioning hardware components.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。