ww 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Advanced 的MP3課文講解.

九月初買了Advanced.先前曾買了Time for student,但感到簡單,故換雜誌.

我在閱讀 Advanced的課文 單字時,

大約一天的課程,含聽MP3講解一次,共約須花75~90分鐘.

雖在課文單字的方面,並不是很容易.但與之前讀的英文選集比起來,也不算是難,都屬於可以接受的範圍.

但它的MP3課文講解,我必須非常用心聽,才能聽出關鍵字.

雖然大略曉得課文講解中,裡頭所談到的東西、大致上的文意.但我還是有許多細節,甚至是比細節還要更基本、淺顯的部分,我根本不曉得他們再說什麼.

如果要我自己評估MP3中, "全部的文意" ,大概可以懂幾成,

我覺得是50%,或最低是40%.

我真的很不甘心!!也很不情願這麼問.我是不是選了本對我而言太難的雜誌?

或者其實這樣的難度剛好適合我?

我期許四年後大學畢業時,將有能力閱讀 Time 雜誌.

我該怎麼做?

請幫我!!

已更新項目:

附註:譬如,今天7號的Advanced課文.我不懂而需要查字典的約有7~8的字. 知道意思但不能很確定而去查字典的約有6個字.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

just stick to it. if you can understand the text, or get the gist of it, then that means the

material suits you. u said that your goal is to be able to read Time International four yrs

later. it is nice that you set a goal for yourself. but note that if you wanna read Time

International with ease, what you are doing now does not suffice. I recommend you

subscribe to Reader's Digest. Though it's still way too ease compared with Time

International, the content's more substantial_as far as enhancing your reading ability

is concerned._ Advanced magazine can literally get you nowhere if you aim to beef up

your reading skill to the level, which is gonna enable to to read Time. In my opinion,

Advanced does a better job improving your listening ability, and speaking ability.

Back to your question_i sorta digressed a lot..._, i hold with the significance of looking

up words when you encounter them in your reading. Nonetheless, the art of consulting

a dictionary's something easier said then done. here, i wanna share my own experience

with you_just for your information_~ That is, I do check with my electronic dictionary,

but not immediately on the spot. I'll wait until the words_that new to me_accumulate to

a certain amount. I do so when tackle some vocabulary-words-abundant readings, like

some novels, time international, newsweek.. and so on. However, if it is a easy read, i

react differently. for instance, if the case is with advanced, i will check it up relatively

immediately.

hope my answer s gonna be of some use to you.

:)

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。