June 發問時間: 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 0 年前

高手出現吧!幫我翻譯我的推甄自傳!需要翻譯成英文

這是我的英文自傳,可以不用完全用字面上的翻譯,只要意思到了就好

ps.不要用線上翻譯機,因為那翻出來真的很糟糕

拜託!拜託!

我,陳雅君,出生於雲林縣東勢鄉,是個淳樸的鄉村。現在就讀麥寮高級中學。家裡排行老么,有六個成員,父母、大哥、大姐、二姐、我。爸媽是民主的家長,爸爸是一位營造商,為了工作而四處去分波常常不在家;母親是位家庭主婦,他們常常支持並不斷的鼓勵我向上讀書,也常常告訴我必須珍惜現在,畢竟他們曾經是想讀書,可惜父母不願意讓他們繼續讀。大哥,與我相差7歲之多,現在是在台中當認真的小學徒修理機車;姊姊們,他們倆現在是於台南工作中。

我的夢想是當一位數學老師,國小時候很確定這個目標,直到國中,我更確定我要走的路-數學老師。我的個性開朗,雖然朋友常笑我傻傻的,但我卻有一顆認真的心,一直不斷朝著我的夢想前進,因為我認為只要努力不懈,最後一定能夠達成自己的目標,畢竟數學就是我的夢想。

在課業方面,上課用心聽講、虛心學習,所以課業上有不錯的表現,數學方面更是突出,喜歡沈浸於數學的世界中,喜愛去玩著數字遊戲,算出最後漂亮的答案,曾在班上幾次的段考中,排名於前幾名。閒暇之餘喜歡打籃球,讓我認識很多朋友,切磋球技也可以享受流汗的快樂。

最後,期望自己能持續地吸取更多的數學知識,多多培養、訓練自己的邏輯思考,使得自己能在高中畢業之後,成為一名數學系的新鮮人

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I, Chen YaJun, born in the east tendency township of Lin County of cloud, was an honest village . Study in the senior high of small house of wheat now. The family ranks old, have six members , parents , eldest brother , elder sister , second elder sister , I. Parents are the parents of the democracy, my father is a contractor , and does not often go to divide waves for the job at home everywhere; Mother is a housewife, I study upwards in encouragement which they often support and constant, it must treasured that too to often tell me now, they once thought of reading after all, it's a pity that parents are unwilling to let them continue reading. Eldest brother, differ by 7 the amount of years old with me , act as the serious primary school repairs the motorcycle in vain in Taizhong now; Elder sisters, they two are in the work of Tainan now.

My dream is to work as a mathematics teacher, the primary school confirms this goal very much at time, until junior middle school, I confirm the way that I want to take - the mathematics teacher even more. My individual character is optimistic, though the friend often smiles at me silly and silly, but I have a serious heart , been advancing towards my dream constantly all the time , because I have been thought to be only hard untiring, can unquestionably reach one's own goal finally, mathematics is my dream after all. 第一段

2006-09-21 10:23:22 補充:

在課業From lessons, have a class and listen to the talk diligently , study modestly, so there is good behavior on the lessons, mathematics is more outstanding , like Shen to soak in the world of mathematics , like to play the digital game,{遊戲}

2006-09-21 10:24:02 補充:

算出Calculate end beautiful answer, in piece of odd times pass the examination in the class, rank in the top several. Liked playing basketball after leisure, let me know a lot of friends , can enjoy the happiness that sweat too while learning the playing skill from each other .

2006-09-21 10:24:55 補充:

最後Finally , expect oneself to draw more mathematics knowledge continuously, foster and train one's own logic more and think , make oneself after graduating from the high school, become a fresh person of department of mathematics

2006-09-21 10:25:30 補充:

OK了 全幫你翻譯好了= =

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。