英 文 翻 譯 (急) 拜託幫忙^^
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.No wonder she has hundreds of clothes.
2.Mom rented a car, and she took us to many different cities by driving.
3.The game has finished. Prepare to go to school now.參考資料： experience
- SANDYLv 41 0 年前
1. No wonder she has hundreds of clothes.
2. Mom got the rental car and she drove us to many different cities.
3. The (computer) game is over. Let's get ready to the school.參考資料： me
- 1 0 年前
1. No wonder that she has hundreds of outfits.
2. Mom rent a car and took us to many different cities.
3. The computer game is over. Get ready for the class!參考資料： brain