Tracy Liu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(急) 請幫忙修改我的英文自傳....感激不盡

我的英文不好,請各位達人代為修改英文自傳~感激!

因為真的很急,希望可以在今天(9/27)晚上十點前完成。

After graduated from junior high school, I decided to study the Department of International Trade of junior college. In five-year study period, I established the international trade field specialized foundation. In fourth grade, I knew it was trend to get a higher antecedent, than I decide to enter a higher school. In the event I matriculated the department of Banking and Finance of Tamkang University. When I was in TKU, I learned a lot of knowledge about finance, and developed my field of vision, no matter in the specialized knowledge or the life plan. After I graduated from TKU, I decided to apply for an examination to graduate school, during studying, except for positively study business field knowledge, and learn how to get along with others by reports and discussions, and understand the importance of team cooperation, and cultivate independent thinking and judgment ability.

In graduate school profession, I was responsible for planning and executing “The 4th National Conference on Interdisciplinary Management Theory and Practice” of the Department of Business Administration of Tunghai University, it was a preciousness experience to me, and I learned a great deal from it. From a start to plan the source of expenditure, to allocate jobs, to deploy workforce, and to handle the rate of progress, to handle thunderclap, all tested someone’s abilities, like leadership, communication and coordination, integration, and crisis processing… etc.. It let me understand the importance of preparation, to deal with a contingency, review and improvement. I learn how to resist pressure in the process, and know we must solve problem by positive attitude.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

After graduated from junior high school, I decided to study in Department of International Trade of junior college.( what's junior college?like 2 year ones?) During five-year study period, I learned the foundamentals for theinternational trade field. In fourth grade, I knew it was a trend to get a higher antecedent( avoid to use big words, watch out the dictions) , so I decide to enter a higher school. In the event (what?)I enrolled in the department of Banking and Finance of Tamkang University. When I was in TKU, I learned a lot of about finance, and developed my knowledge for this field, no matter in the specialized knowledge or the life plan.(i dont quite understand what u 're trying to say here) After I graduated from TKU, I decided to apply for a graduate school. "during studying, except for positively study business field knowledge, and learn how to get along with others with reports and discussions, and understand the importance of team cooperation, and cultivate independent thinking and judgment ability." ( this sentence makes no sense, try to state your thoughts more clearly and precisely)

In graduate school , I was responsible for planning and executing “The 4th National Conference on Interdisciplinary Management Theory and Practice” of the Department of Business Administration of Tunghai University. This opportunity was a precious experience to me, and I learned a great deal from it. From a start to plan the source of expenditure, to allocate jobs, to deploy workforce, and to handle the rate of progress, to handle thunderclap, all tested someone’s abilities, like leadership, communication and coordination, integration, and crisis processing… etc..(run on sentences) It helped me to understand the importance of preparation and in dealing with a contingency, review and improvement. I learn how to work under pressure, and "know we must solve problem by positive attitude".( this sentence is really unnecessary)

Watch out for your grammars and dictions.

參考資料: me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。