急救 翻譯英文短篇故事

我高三了

學校叫我們寫篇英文故事

再發獎狀給我們當被審資料

但英文實在濫到爆

所以請大大務必幫小弟!!

內容是修改格列佛去大人國故事

我再度沉船,昏迷了數日,多虧有木板相依,我才不至於溺死。

陽光曬的我臉頰發燙,我痛醒,發現我還活著,欣喜之餘,我起身,聞道香味,我循著香味走去,發現一之大我數十倍的烤田雞,幾天下來的飢餓,我禁不起美時誘惑,我開始大吃特吃。

忽然,一聲咆孝,面對前方的景象,我驚訝!一個巨人牽著一隻類似恐龍的寵物出現在我面前,那隻寵物立即發現我的存在,寵物發狂似得叫,巨人驚訝的眼光投向我,不一會兒,巨人回過神,好奇地將我捧在手心上。

自從離開小人國後,在海上航行了數日,某一天,海上出現異象,一顆如山的頭浮出水面,張開大嘴將我吞進,一陣波濤洶湧,進了魚肚,在一陣溝通後,我得知這巨人原來是巨人國的農夫,農夫將我介紹給他的家人並願帶我去見巨人國的國王與王后,他相信這對我有很大的幫助。

農夫一家、青蛙、老鷹、國王、王后在巨人,在巨人協助下,我順利見到國王與王后,在農夫巨細靡遺的解說下,國王與王后同情我的遭遇,並願意伸出援手,但是要我將他們偉大歷史傳播我的祖國作為條件,國王將他珍愛的巨鷹出借,助我飛出巨鯨那透著陽光的拼水口。

再天十力地的配合下,我駕著巨鷹乘風而去,在飛出噴水口的一瞬間,我又重見那久違的艷陽。

謝謝!!

已更新項目:

幫我翻譯成英文

中翻英

超級感謝!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I sunken ship once again, go into a coma several days, is it have plank to be interdependent to thank to, I am unlikely to be drowned . My cheek that the sunshine shines is sent and permed, I ache and wake up, finding me still alive, after being joyful, I stand up, smell dishes of fragrant smell, I follow fragrant smell walk , find a big I of time of roast frogses, several hunger coming all over the world, I lure when being unable to stand and beautiful, I begin to eat extravagantly. Suddenly, the filial piety that one sound roared , in the face of the scene ahead, I am surprised! A giant appears leading a pet which is similar to the dinosaur in front of me, that pet finds my existence , having sailed for several days on the sea, some day, it is different to appear at sea alikly, one if head of mountain surface, open heavy mouth is it stock to swallow me , a burst of great waves are turbulent, has entered the fish maw, after a burst of communication, I , the farmer introduces me to his family and wishes to take me to see the giants king and queen of the country, he believes this is very helpful to me. One of farmer , frog , eagle , king , in the giant queen, under the circumstances that the giant helps , I see king and queen smoothly, under the circumstances that the farmer waste the comment offered as a gift big and smallly, king and queen sympathize with my experience, and would like to stretch out the assistance, but want me to regard the motherland where their great history propagate me as the condition , King lends the huge hawk which he treasured , sunshine goes all out to defeat water mouth to help me to fly out of huge whale those completely. Again under the it ten strength cooperation of ground, I drive huge hawk leave with fair wind , is it spray water mouth in a flash to fly out ofI see that gaudy male genital unseen for ages again.

參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

太帥啦

實在太感謝上面的大大了

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。