Stan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請各位大大幫我檢查文法20點 急急急

全部是過去式,拜託ㄌ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day in a small town. There were three boys waiting for a bus. Look! There are another bad four boys are coming.

The bus arrive the bus stop. “We are first to get here you cannot queue-jump!” Said the three boys. The four bad boys said” why? We are the boss in our school, so we can do anything! Now I want to go first. ” after they said that they push the one in the three boys. Then they went first.

When it was the three boys turn. The man who was on the bus said ”sorry the bus is full. ”so they waited for the next bus. So, The 3 young boys took the next class of public vehicle. Finally, the next class of public vehicle was arrive the three three boys got on a bus.

The bus was went very fast on the road. The they saw a bus which was the four bad boy got. “ bye bye! ”said the three boys!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

One day, there were had three boys waiting for a bus in a small town.

Look! another fore bad boys is cpming.

When the bus arrive into station , "we were first to get here and you cannot queue-jump!"Said the three boys.

The four bad boys said : "why? We are the boss in our school, so we can do anything! Now I want to go first. "

After the four bad boys push the one in the three boys, and then the four bad boys went first.

When the three boys turn , the man who was the bus driver , he said :"sorry the bus is full ", So they waited for the next bus.

When they took the next bus ,the bus was drove very fast and over passed before they didn't took the full bus., also they saw the fore bad boys on the way , they said "bye bye" to the fore bed boys .

有些用詞和句子幫你改掉了,因為不須交代的太過仔細,能把意思表達出來就好了,你可以自己在看一遍。

2006-09-30 13:44:24 補充:

sorry ~"coming"我打錯了~呵呵look的後面你可以加上"the boys said"

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

不知道你的 Look!....在這裡是要表達甚麼, 你是在敘述故事 還是與某人在車站對話中.

第一種狀況---...a but and said, "Look, there are another four bad bous coming this way."....

第二種狀況---..a bus and there were another 4 bad boys coming.....(看完你的文章應該是屬於這一種吧)

arrived at the bus stop.... we are the first to get here so you can not...

"...I...." 應該改為 we..."應為你前面是用 "the four bad boys.." 若是其中一人說, 那麼就可以但前面要加one of the four bad boys...

Then they pushed away the three boys who first got here and went on the bus.

When it was....boys' turn (...的並是複數, 要在s後面打所有格的意思"..s'.."

The man...可直接接在 turn, 後面 變 the bus driver (較明確) said..."sorry, the bus is full." 應為是寫的, 所以要在sorry面加,

"So, The....vehicle" 我懂你的意思, 但說法有點奇怪...改這樣吧.." however, they took the public transportation this time. Finally the bus arrived and they went on the bus.

The bus went so fast on the road which catched up with the previous bus the four bad boys took. The three boys saw the four bad boys and said, "bye bye" to them.

2006-09-30 11:57:31 補充:

修正but-busbous - boys

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

One day in a small town, there were three boys waiting for a bus. A moment later, there came another four bad boys.

The bus arrived. “Hey, we are get here first! How can you jump the queue?", said the three boys. The four bad boys answered, "Why not? We are the boss in our school! We can do anything we want! Don't block my way." They pushed the one of the three boys and rushed on the bus.

The three boys then got on the bus after them. However, the bus driver said, "I am sorry, the bus is full." So they got off and waited for the next bus. Some minutes later, another bus came and the three boys got on it.

The bus went very fast on the road. They saw the previous bus which the four bad boys got on. “Bye bye! ", the three boys shouted happily when their bus passed through the previous one.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。