promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我訂正文法和寫不會寫的字

The person whom I admire is my senior high school's homeroom teacher.When I saw her at the first sight,she looks very strict.我曾有過上課和同學玩下雨天飛進來的蟲,被她看到而被臭罵一頓的experience.

Time goes by,many months later,I realized that she was really 把我們當她親生的一樣.Well goes an old saying"愛之深責之切."She is just like my mom,I still went back to school to see her.

In this world,it is hardly to find a person that loves you more than you love yourself or as your parents loves you that much.I am grateful that I come across to her,how lucky I am!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The person whom I admire is my senior high school's homeroom teacher.She looked very strict, when I saw her at the first sight. I had an experience that she saw my classmate and I played a bug flying into the room on a raining day then she blamed us badly.

As time went by, many months later, I realized that she really treated us like her own children. As the old saying goes, "the more you love, the more you demand." She is just like my mom, and I still go back to school to visit her.

In this world, it is hardly to find a person that loves you more than yourself or same as your parents love you that much. I am so grateful that I met her. How lucky I am!

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

稍微修改一下:

The person whom i admire is my homeroom teacher during senior high school. When i saw her at the first sight, she looked very strict. I used to have an experience of playing a bug flying into the classroom in a rainy day with my classmate and was yelled badly by the time she saw it.

Time flies, after many months i have realized that she really thinks us as her birth children. As an old saying goes like "the more you love, the more you ask". She is just like my mother, i still go back to see her until now.

In this world, it's difficult to find a person who loves you that much even more than yourself or your parents. I am grateful to have came across her, how lucky i am!

參考資料: 常用英文的我自已
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。