My Essay

希望精通英文的人是能給我的文章一些意見,謝謝啦! The MummyWhen it comes to my favorite movie, "The Mummy" emerges from my mind immediately. I was so love it that I watched it again and again. There are many reasons explain why I admire it so much. First of all, the setting that "The mummy" took was so real and... 顯示更多 希望精通英文的人是能給我的文章一些意見,謝謝啦!
The MummyWhen it comes to my favorite movie, "The Mummy" emerges from my mind immediately.

I was so love it that I watched it again and again. There are many reasons explain

why I admire it so much. First of all, the setting that "The mummy" took was so real

and vivid. It made me feel that I was the characters in the movie. It seemed that I

was the one who could save the whole world. Second, the characters that the director

chose was quite amazing. They did a very good job. I especially enjoyed the character

that Rachel played. I viewed her as the ideal of the courage and beautiful women.

Least but not last, I got some inspired from the film. It taught me that we should

always love our family and never betray them because they were our precious treasure.

In short, I got many things from "The mummy" and really indulged myself in such a good

movie. If you haven't watch it yet, than I suggest you should give it a try.
2 個解答 2