promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我修改這篇英文短文的文法及錯字

The last one year of the senior high school life,we had been to Zenwen Reservoir to took part in the citizen training camp. 在高中生活的最後一年裡,我們到曾文水庫參加了公民訓練。In this two-days trip,we summoned up our team spirit and strived our best to fight for honor.在這兩天一夜的旅程中,我們發揮團隊精神並卯足全力爭取榮譽。In the evening,we had danced and made light of our image.在晚會中,我們不計形象地跳著舞。We look like out of our mind;看起來像是發了瘋;In the Starry nights,we told how our feels honestly,and tears cover our face;在星空夜語中,大家都誠實地說出內心的話,而且淚流滿面;In the group activities,we roared loudly for points,在大地遊戲中,我們為了分數而大吼大叫,and sweated like a pig because ran hard.因為奔跑而汗如雨下。I think this brief time that imprint on my mind.我想這短暫的時光會令我銘記在心。It made me sensed friendliness impressively about Third Grade Class One.它讓我深刻感受到三年一班的友情。-------------------------------------不好意思~我很努力的擠出這篇短文但是因為敝人英文造詣差到不行,所以希望有懂英文的人能幫我修改錯誤的地方~可能要改很多..因為我都沒什麼把握>"<謝謝喔!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

We went to Zenwen Reservoir to take part in the citizen training camp at our last year in senior high school.

在高中生活的最後一年裡,我們到曾文水庫參加了公民訓練。

During the two-days trip,we summoned up our team spirit and strived our best to fight for honor.

在這兩天一夜的旅程中,我們發揮團隊精神並卯足全力爭取榮譽。

In the evening,we had danced and made light of our image.

在晚會中,我們不計形象地跳著舞。

We look like we are out of our minds;

看起來像是發了瘋;

In the starry night,we share our thoughts from the bottom of our hearts, and tears coverd our face;

在星空夜語中,大家都誠實地說出內心的話,而且淚流滿面;

In group activities,we roared loudly for points,

在大地遊戲中,我們為了分數而大吼大叫,

and sweated like a pig from running so hard.

因為奔跑而汗如雨下。

I think this brief time will imprint on my mind forever.

我想這短暫的時光會令我銘記在心。

It made me greatly feel the friendliness of class 301 .

它讓我深刻感受到三年一班的友情。

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。