12. A cell makes a copy of its DNA during the stage of the cell cycle called _______.
13.In a DNA molecule,guanie always pairs with with ________.
14.A cell's nucleus divides to form two identical nuclei during the stage of the cell cycle knows as__________.
15.The final stage of the cell cycle, during which cytoplasm divides, is called________.
16.During cytokinesis in plant cells, a(n)____________forms across the middle of the cell.
17.____________ is the process by which a cell makes an exact copy of the its DNA.
18.The sides of the DNA ladder are made of molecules of deoxyribose and__________.
Use the diagram to answer each question.
1.Mitosis :Anaphase 2.A=CENTROMERE,B=CHROMATIDS
3.Centrioles 4.Mitosis=Telophase 5.Mitosis=Metaphase
19.Identify the stages of the cell cucle represented by drawings 1-5.
20.Which drawings represent parts of mitosis?
21.List drawings 1-5 in their correct order, beginning with the drawing that represents interphase,
22.Identify the structure A and describe its function.
23.Identify the structures labeled B.What do these structures contain?
24.Explain what is happening in drawing 4.
25.Define DNA and explain its role in cell replication.謝謝!!
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
16. Cell plate
Short Answer: Diagram?
DNA: A polymer of nucleotides in the shape of a double helix, the backbone composing of deoxyribose and various phosphate groups.
- Genetic information is stored by nucleic acids, of which there are two types: DNA (deoxyribonucleuic acid) and RNA (ribonucleuic acid).
- DNA is found in virtually all living cells.
- DNA is the only molecule known that is capable of replicating itself (sugars, fats, proteins cannot duplicate themselves) inside cells.
- When DNA replicates, it permits cell division.
- DNA provides the directions that guide repair of worn cell parts and construction of new ones.
- DNA makes up chromosomes, which carry the heredity info of organisms on their genes.
- When DNA in chromosomes is altered, mutations occur.參考資料： Me