TAYA 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

檢查英文文法!!好像有點不通順!!

Today when I go home I saw a car accident, it’s very shock me because the accident happened in front of me, and I can’t drive the motorcycle at the moment. The car hit the motorcycle people and the person was bounced out and landed on the sidewalk.

When I got home and seat in the desk, I can't help but recall the accident that happened in five years ago. On April 29, my dear cousin has unfortunately passed away in a traffic accident. One day when I in the dormitory, my mother call me on the 7:10am, she ask me go back to home and to take a day off from school, at first she didn’t tell me the reason, but when I realize what happened I crying I can’t control myself, you know I am really sad. My cousin a grounded person and take good care of not only his parents also his young or old sister and brother just as like me, He is the person who we respect and rely on the most. I can’t accept that he is leave. He is just 24 years old. It’s hard to accept it. In my family we are all God-fearing and why God don’t protect our family and why God take away my cousin, he is so nice person, I can’t understand at that moment. The pastor come to our home and prays for my family and he say” people don't vanish upon death, but enter a better, eternal new life, my cousin will rest in Heaven”. What is it like in Heaven? I hope my cousin will never feel pain, and remember we are his family and how much we love him. Somebody say” Memory is the source of pain, you are lucky if you can forget it” but I am really happy that I remember all the memory we have before whatever is happy or sad, and I am lucky you are my cousin even if just for 18 years. I love you. God bless you!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

On my way home this evening,I witnessed a car accident. A car hit a motorcycle and the motorcyclist was bounced out and landed on the sidewalk. it was very shocking because the accident happened right in front of me. For a moment, I was unable climb up my motorcycle and ride it like I usually do.

Even after I got home and sat at my desk, I can't help but recalling a similar accident that happened five years ago. It was on April 29, my dear cousin passed away in a traffic accident. I was in the dormitory when my mother called me at 7:10am. She asked me to go home and take a day off from school. I did not know why at the moment she called. But as soon as I realized what happened, I cried out so loudly that I can’t control myself. I was really sad(devastated). My cousin was a grounded(grounded 是被禁足的, 我想你說的是草根性重的 grass root) and took good care of his family. He was the person who we respected and relied on the most.

I couldn't believe that he has left forever. He was just 24 years old. It is unacceptable. All my family are God-fearing( God-fearing 是害怕上帝 我想你說的是 God believers). Why did not God show his mercy? Why did God take away my cousin? He was so nice. At that moment, I just didn't understand.

Later, the pastor came to our home and prayed for my family. He said "people don't vanish upon death, but enter a better, eternal new life. Your cousin will rest peace in Heaven”. What is it like in Heaven? I don't know, but I hope my cousin will never feel any pain, and remember that we are his family and how much we love him. Someone says ” Memory is the source of pain, you are lucky if you can forget it”, but I am really happy that I remember everything that we have been through, whatever it was happy or sad, and I am lucky to have you as my cousin even if just for 18 years. I love you. God bless you!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。