ball 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我把下列的文章全部翻譯成英文,麻煩大家,謝謝!

我很怕狗,因為在我還在念幼稚園的時候,被一隻比當時的我還大兩倍的黑色狼犬咬傷,自從那次以後到現在我都一直非常怕狗,尤其是黑色的大型犬。所以對我來說狗是很令我感到害怕的動物。

對於貓咪我到是很喜歡,因為我覺得貓跟狗不同的是,狗看到人就撲上去,不管你是不是他的主人,就算不認識也可以搖著尾巴撒嬌。而我往往被狗這樣的行為給嚇到,雖然朋友都說牠們是無害的,但我還是會感到害怕。

至於貓咪對人,我覺得像是朋友和朋友的關係,牠可能有聽到你在叫牠,也可能知道你要牠做什麼,但是牠不一定會"想要做",貓咪做自己想要做的事情。不過倒也沒有那麼冷酷,就好像我們對朋友一樣,哪個人對我好,我當然就會同等回報,哪個人對我不好,那我當然就不用擺好臉色。養貓咪最重要的是陪伴,和他當好朋友,建立牠對你的信任,去欣賞每隻貓咪自己獨特的個性,你將會愛上牠們,就像我一樣。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I fear a dog very much, because of at I still at read aloud kindergarten of time, a ratio at that time of I returned big and double and black german shepherd to bite, ever since that time that hereafter to now I all always very afraid dog, is a particularly black large dog.So to me the dog makes me feel frightened animal very much.

For cat my going to is to like very much, because I feel the cat is different from dog BE, the dog sees a person charge forward, whether you is his host or not, calculate and do not know and can also shake tail to act in pettishly charming manner.And I usually dog such behavior to frighten to, although the friends all say they are harmless, I still will feel frightened.

As for cat to person, I feel the relation that seem friend and friend, it may have already heard you Be calling it, may also know you wants it to do what, but it not necessarily know"want to do", the cat is the thing that the oneself wants to do.However pour also have no so cold, seem friend for us similar, which personal to I good, I certainly jointly with wait for repay, which personal ain't good to me, that I certainly don't need to put good complexion.Keep a cat the most important is keep company with, be a good friend with him, build up its trust to you, appreciate each character with special cat oneself, you will be in love with them, being like me.

• 1 0 年前

I fear the dog very much, because in me also reads preschool's time, by the is been black sexual harasser dog which doubled compared to then my also tenth of a jin to bite, later I all continuously extremely fears the dog since that to the present, in particular black large-scale dog. Therefore to me said the dog is an animal which makes me feel the fear very much. I to am like very much regarding the kitty, because I thought cat, the dog which is different with the dog saw the person throws oneself, no matter you are his master, calculated did not know also may swing the tail to act like a spoiled brat. But I often for am frightened by the dog such behavior, although the friends all said they are harmless, but I or will feel the fear. As for the kitty to the person, I thought the picture is the friend and friend's relations, it possibly has hears to call it to you, also possibly knew you want it to make any, but it not necessarily meets "to want to make", the kitty handles the matter which oneself wants to

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。