當然,店裡、店外的裝潢也都是白色的。

以後你若是有聽聞一家開在河岸邊的服飾店

說不定那正是我所開設的呢 呵呵

==============================================

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When can open a shop, I want to open a room of dress shop. Here, you buy the cap, overcoat, shirt, trousers What has been waited a moment but most specially is that everything sold here is white. Because I like the white most, like getting white clothes too general dress getting white proportion usually high so I is it turn on first special white clothes shop convey to want clothes of shop I have the same person that is fond of and can have one to purchase the clothing place.

The scale of the shop is not being gone to make very big, but there are two floors of men's clothing and average allocation of the women's clothing at least, so it needs one for some hands to responsible for dealing with the affairs of checking out in the counter to deal with the affairs, two are responsible for one separately, arrangement students in the second floor may be the target who I will employ, because customer of shop direct against student ethnicity with student, customer and interdynamic of staff should can if permitted mainly, I is it can turn on by bank to hope though I know bank, Taibei of there can let me turn on one dress shop I is it let come person of shop to want, there can be leisurely mood so the appearance of the shop will be a white log cabin, because the log cabin is always that river -oriented wall in the shop of representatives of recreation, it will be that one large stretch of windowpane make all come the customer into the shop can see certainly natural scenery too while selecting the clothes, decoration in the shop, outside the shop is all white too.

If you will hear afterwards maybe that will be exactly what I offering in a dress shop opened by the bank Oh!

參考資料: 我是英文老師
  • Apple 是名字嗎??如果是那他是什麼意思ㄋ?????????????

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。