promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
大V 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

拜託英文高手~~~!! 非常的急急急~~! (中翻英)

請各位大大幫我翻譯下列小段文章~~!拜託ㄌ~~!!

使用ㄉ單字不必太困難~~!不一定要照字面翻譯~~!

只要意思有相同就可以ㄌ~~!!唸起來要順口~~!謝絕翻譯機唷~~!!

(1)美術天份。從小就非常喜歡畫畫,每當我心情不好的時候,我就會拿起畫筆開始畫畫,讓自己的想像力無限的展現在紙上,畫完之後心情總是會比較輕鬆愉快,整個人感覺就是換然一新,到現在我依舊是如此。或許藝術感比較靈敏的關係,對於一些顏色、造型比較懂得如何去運用。例如:和朋友去逛街看到一件衣服,我會先想這衣服是否有可以搭配的褲子、顏色是否適合自己…..等,若是朋友看上的衣服我會表示對於他穿這件衣服的看法,並且給予他一些建議。我以我的藝術天份引以為傲。

(2)在你浪費這些時間的同時你還可以去做更多更有意義的事。

(3)把心中的快說出來,這樣心情也會比較好一點。

(4)因為運動不僅促進血液循環,還可以放鬆心情減低壓力。

(5)逛街轉移注意力,心情就比較不會那麼憂鬱。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1) A flair for Arts. I love to draw since young. I will pick up my pencils to draw whenever I feel down. These drawings are the creation of my wild imagination. I always feel relax and happier after each drawing. It is like having me reborn with freshness.

My sensitivity to the Arts aids me with decisions relating to colour and trends. For example: When I go shopping with my friends and saw a clothes that interest me, I will first consider if that colour suits me or if this new piece has good match for my wardrobe collection. I will often offer suggestions to my friends prior to their purchase. I am proud of my artistic talent.

2) You could have done/achieve more while wasting all these time here.

3) Say aloud the words from your heart, it will make you feel better.

4) Not only does exercise helps with blood circulation, it also aids in smoothing tension and reducing stress.

5) Shopping - helps to redirect your attention, which will help you feel less blue.

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。