小羅 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

國貿達人 幫幫我中翻英 很急謝謝@@

請指出下列條款所屬之基本條款,並以英文表達。

1.保險單開出兩份。金額為CIF價格的120%。保險條款為Institute Cargo Clause A加上協會貨物罷工險;索賠地點為Montreal,理賠幣別為加幣。

2.每一標準箱內有六打,每打內有12捲,每捲再用塑膠袋包裝。

3.裝運時以能找到適當船隻,且買方L/C須於四月底前到達賣方方為有效。

4.至Hamburg船上交貨價,每組15歐元。

5.百分之四十的貨款需用現金預付,剩餘的百分之六十再以我方為受益人,開出一張不可撤銷、即期跟單信用狀。

6.日圓4,567,298,300(請翻譯成大寫,且假設此金額是出現在某財物文件上)

7.數量共120加崙,且數量以裝貨地為準。押匯時須附上一張公證人證明書。

8.品質以10月25日我方寄給您的樣品為準,而且顏色及品質必須完全相同。

9.保險單為契約金額加二成投保協會貨物條款(B),索賠地點在西雅圖,並以契約上所列貨幣支付。

10.裝運標記:契約編號在正方形圖案內,卸貨港為紐約,箱號為一至五十,請標示台灣製造,並在外箱左上角標示我方名稱開頭字母(C),右上角標示品質標誌(A)(如果買方在訂單上做如此指示,請問外箱該如何標示?)。

ps自己翻都錯@@ 拜託英文達人幫我ㄧ下感恩^O^~!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    1)NEGOTIABLE MARINE INSURANCE POLICY OR CERTIFICATE FOR 120 PERCENT OF INVOICE VALUE (CIF) COVERING INSTITUTE CARGO CLAUSES (A) AND INSTITUTE CARGO STRIKES CLAUSES (CARGO). CLAIM MADE PAYABLE AT MONTREAL IN CANADIAN CURRENCY. DOCUMENT TO ISSUE IN DUPLICATE.

    2)6 dozen packed into standard carton. Every dozen containing 12 rolls wrapped individually by plastic bags.

    3)Shipment will be made when freight’s been confirmed. Buyer should ensure that the beneficiary (the seller) receives the L/C from the advising bank no later than the end of April to keep the business valid.

    4)TERM: FOB KAO/KEE (with destination to Hamburg). Unit Price = 15.00 Euro/Set

    5)Payment: 40% down payment; remaining 60% amount to be issued in our name, made payable with an irrevocable short-term L/C.

    6)Y 4,567,298,300YEN DOLLARS FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT THOUSAND AND THREE HUNDRED ONLY.

    7)Quantity sums to 120 gallon. Actual quantity subject to final packing. When claiming against the L/C, one set of original certification from the notary public is required.

    8)Parts will be made according to our sample sent on October 25. The coloring and quality will be exactly the same.

    9)MARINE INSURANCE POLICY OR CERTIFICATE FOR 120 PERCENT OF INVOICE VALUE. CONDITIONED TO COVER INSTITUTE CARGO CLAUSES (B). CLAIM MADE PAYABLE AT SEATTLE, USA, IN INSURRED CURRENCY.

    10)Shipping Marks: PO number to be marked within the SQUARE. Port of discharge: New York. Carton numbers are 1~50. Indicated “Made in Taiwan, R.O.C.”. The top left-hand corner of the outer carton is marked (C); top right-hand corner marked (A).

    2006-11-07 21:18:24 補充:

    (如果買方在訂單上做如此指示,請問外箱該如何標示?)我不知道你知不知道怎麼製作麥頭不過大制上會像:   (C)  ──────  (A)       │PO#123│       │──────│        CTN NO. 1 - 50       MADE IN TAIWAN         R.O.C.

    參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。