promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文自傳 中翻英 請幫幫忙.......20點

希望不要是翻譯網頁或軟體的...因為自己試過 文句都很怪...

但是自己英文又不夠好...沒辦法改得通順...

所以希望能有高人幫個忙...翻譯一下...

這是找工作用的...感激不盡!!

我是xxx,在一個和樂的家庭中成長,家父是公務人員,家母為家管,家母在我高中時去讀國中夜校完成學業,只為了自己想要學更多的知識,這件事影響了我,讓我相信「天助自助者!」我喜歡跟朋友一起相處,在不同人身上我學到不同的事物以及不同的觀念與想法,也因此讓我能更設身處地的去為身邊的人著想。

在社團活動方面,我參與了游泳校隊與舞蹈性質的社團,在校隊讓我體會了更多與人相處以及與行政單位溝通的技巧,也曾經代表學校參與各項比賽。在社團曾擔任攝影、執行秘書、顧問等職務,在期間常代表學校四處表演,高雄各處都有過我們表演的足跡。

至於工讀方面,在大學的暑假期間擔任救生員。因為游泳校隊的身分以及我擁有救生員的證照,所以在學校的游泳池打工,負責救生員以及一些行政文書、清潔管理的工作,因為救生員是事關泳客生命安全的工作,所以我對於工作也比其他人更多了一份責任感。

對未來的生涯規劃,我期望能在一個可以學習到更多東西及不斷成長的環境中工作,讓自己的能力不斷提升。我的個性很樂觀進取、溝通協調的能力佳,細心負責、善於溝通及團隊合作、樂於接受挑戰及壓力。這樣的個性使我能遇到挫折不被擊垮,能更努力的去解決面對。我也能傾聽,去清楚了解對方想表達的,讓我能圓滿地化解可能的衝突。

我正面臨人生中重要的轉捩點。我要求自己全力以赴,以期能擁有精彩而豐足的人生,我期望未來在工作上,能讓自己的專長充分發揮。透過這篇自述,希望能強烈表達我的熱忱與自我期許,並由衷地期待,在不久的將來,躋身為公司中上進努力的優秀人員的一位。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am xxx, grow up in one and happy family, my father is a government functionary, my mother is in charge of the family, my mother goes to study in in our high school the night school finish the study junior middle school, only want to study more knowledge for oneself, this has influenced me, let me believe ' heaven helps those who help themselves! ' I like getting along with friend, I learn different things and different idea and idea on different people, the ones that enabled me to see things as one would if he were in someone else's place even more thought about the person at one's side too. In corporation activity, I have participated in to swim in the corporations of the school team and dance nature, let me realize more skills that get along and communicating with the administrative unit with people in the school team, once participated in every competition on behalf of the school too. It has served as that in the corporation posts , such as photography , executive secretary , advisor ,etc., in during represent by school performance everywhere often,every of Kaohsjungs it had footprint , we of performance of place. As for the probational respect , serve as a lifeguard during summer vacation of the university. The identity and I of the school team have the lifeguard's certificates to constantly, let one's own ability be improved constantly. My very optimistic ability to keep forging ahead , link up the coordination of individual character is good, responsible for , good at communication and team unity , glad to accept the challenge in the face of. I can listen attentively to too, go to understand clearly that the other side want to express , in the future. Through this account in one's own words , hope to express my zeal with expect oneself strongly , and expect sincerely , in the near future , will rank among one of the outstanding personnel of enterprising efforts' in the company.

參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I am xxx, grow up in one and happy family, my father is a government functionary, my mother is in charge of the family, my mother goes to study in in our high school the night school finish the study junior middle school, only want to study more knowledge for oneself, this has influenced me, let me believe ' heaven helps those who help themselves! ' I like getting along with friend, I learn different things and different idea and idea on different people, the ones that enabled me to see things as one would if he were in someone else's place even more thought about the person at one's side too. In corporation activity, I have participated in to swim in the corporations of the school team and dance nature, let me realize more skills that get along and communicating with the administrative unit with people in the school team, once participated in every competition on behalf of the school too. It has served as that in the corporation posts , such as photography , executive secretary , advisor ,etc., in during represent by school performance everywhere often,every of Kaohsjungs it had footprint , we of performance of place. As for the probational respect , serve as a lifeguard during summer vacation of the university. The identity and I of the school team have the lifeguard's certificates to constantly, let one's own ability be improved constantly. My very optimistic ability to keep forging ahead , link up the coordination of individual character is good, responsible for , good at communication and team unity , glad to accept the challenge in the face of. I can listen attentively to too, go to understand clearly that the other side want to express , in the future. Through this account in one's own words , hope to express my zeal with expect oneself strongly , and expect sincerely , in the near future , will rank among one of the outstanding personnel of enterprising efforts' in the company.

參考資料: 我跟家人
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。