Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩幫忙翻譯一段話~”~(中翻英)

某間補習班,

有一位年紀大約50歲的學生,

很多人問他為什麼要補習,

他說:「當然是要繼續升學,因為如果沒有學歷或是文憑,這樣永遠沒辦法生職,連剛進社會的小鬼頭都可以指揮我,因為他學歷比我高,所以我嚥不下這口氣!』

這件事情 這個社會還是需要文憑才能生職或是擁有更多的工作機會,

也有些人說:「有了證照還需要文憑嗎?』

有證照固然證明有能力,但是在應徵的初選,沒有學歷還是沒有應徵機會,

證照只是可以在應徵工作的時候證明你的能力的高低,

所以升學是重要的。

2 個解答

評分
  • 妤庭
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

某間補習班,

有一位年紀大約50歲的學生,

很多人問他為什麼要補習,

他說:「當然是要繼續升學,因為如果沒有學歷或是文憑,這樣永遠沒辦法生職,連剛進社會的小鬼頭都可以指揮我,因為他學歷比我高,所以我嚥不下這口氣!』

這件事情 這個社會還是需要文憑才能生職或是擁有更多的工作機會,

也有些人說:「有了證照還需要文憑嗎?』

有證照固然證明有能力,但是在應徵的初選,沒有學歷還是沒有應徵機會,

證照只是可以在應徵工作的時候證明你的能力的高低,

所以升學是重要的。

=

Some continuation class,

There is a student about 50 years old of age,

A lot of people ask why he want to make up,

He says: ' is it is it enter a higher school to continue to want , have academic credentials or diploma , can not born the duty forever so certainly, even just entered the heads of little devils of the society and command me, because his academic credentials were higher than mine, so I can not take the insult! "

This thing , this society , still needs the diploma to grow the duty or have more working opportunities,

Some people say too: ' certificates need diplomas? "

Certificates no doubt prove capable, but the primary election of applying for a job, there are not academic credentials that have not applied for the chance ,

The certificates can just prove the level of your ability when apply for work ,

So it is important to enter a higher school.

參考資料: 123
  • Jill
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

there's a fifty-year-old student in a cram school

a lot of people ask him why he wants to study in a cram school, and he says "Of course for further studyies. Nowadays, if you don't have a certificate or a diploma, you will never get promoted quickly. Even those who just enter the job and who are younger than i am can command me in the company, simply because they have higher education than i do. and i just couldn't stand this anymore."

This incidence indicates that it is very important to obtain a cerificate or a diploma if one ever wants to get promoted quickly in one firm or to have more job oppotunities. Some people might ask " is it necessary to obtain a diploma when one got a liscence?"

Well, having a liscence might prove that you have the ability in certain field, but still, you will get screened out on the first interview without an appropriate education certificate. A liscence can prove whether or not you have the ability for something but can't prove whether or not you can accomplish it systematically. So higher education is still very important.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。