promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小林 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我看一下是否正確

1.別擔心,我已經習慣了妳那有如拼圖般的中文了。相視而笑日常間的談話,在每天的生活裡,這是多麼快樂的事,不需要思考,便會浮現的言語。

Don't worry. I have been accustomed to your Chinese like jigsaw puzzles. Smiling to one another in daily conversations, which always appear without thinking, is such a happy thing in our daily life.

2.答案並不存在,也沒有人可以告訴你。如果說真的有答案,相信你已經握在手裡。就算是拿別人和你來相比,基準既然不同,也不具任何意義。

The answer is inexistent, and no one can talk it to you. If there is really an answer, I believe you have held it in your hand. Even if I compare other ones with you, it is meaningless since the standard is different.

3.多想可以繼續擁抱妳,讓愛情用微笑一路走下去,只是那時候我失去了很多東西。所以請再給我些時間,現在的我還沒有資格與辦法愛任何人。

How much I want to continue to embrace you, and let the love go along, but then I will lose many things. Therefore please give some more time, because now I am still not qualified and have no methods to love anyone.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.別擔心,我已經習慣了妳那有如拼圖般的中文了。相視而笑日常間的談話,在每天的生活裡,這是多麼快樂的事,不需要思考,便會浮現的言語。

Don't worry. I am used to your Chinese which are like jigsaw puzzles. Smiling to one another in daily conversations, which always appear without thinking, is such a happy thing in our daily life.

2.答案並不存在,也沒有人可以告訴你。如果說真的有答案,相信你已經握在手裡。就算是拿別人和你來相比,基準既然不同,也不具任何意義。

The answer doesn't exist, and no one can answer it for you. If there is really an answer, I believe you have held it in your hand already. Even if I compare other ones with you, it is meaningless since the standard is different.

3.多想可以繼續擁抱妳,讓愛情用微笑一路走下去,只是那時候我失去了很多東西。所以請再給我些時間,現在的我還沒有資格與辦法愛任何人。

I want to continue to embrace you, and let the love go along with smile, it's just that I lost many things already. Therefore, please give me some more time, now I am still not ready and I don't think I have the quality to love anyone.

有的地方是我自己改,把他變通順一點...

如果你覺得不好在改吧!~

參考資料: 希望有幫到你ㄉ我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Smiling to one another ...是三人或三人以上smiling, 兩個人好像是 Smiling to "each other" ...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。