吳大
Lv 7
吳大 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Degree of Freedom文章 翻譯

請問可以幫我翻譯下面這一段有關自由度(Degree of Freedom) 的相關文章嘛 ?Boy, that was a confusing explanation.  How about this.... Say you knew the average of a set of 5 numbers.  Now I give you four of those numbers.  If you know the average and four numbers, the remaining fifth number is automatically determined.  It is not free anymore.  Therefore, you only had four degrees of freedom or n-1.  I have also explained it this way.  Put five markers, pencils or pens in your hand.  Now go to five different people.  Ask the first to choose one, then the second, then the third and then the fourth.  Does the fifth person have any freedom to select.  No, therefore there were four degrees of freedom.  If you search this site at the top you will find a number of previous discussions on the topic.

1 個解答

評分
  • 成程
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    Boy, that was a confusing explanation.

    小朋友,這樣解釋太複雜。

    How about this.... Say you knew the average of a set of 5 numbers.

    這麼說如何....比如你知道一組五個數的平均值。

    Now I give you four of those numbers.

    現在給你五個數中的四個。

    If you know the average and four numbers, the remaining fifth number is automatically determined.

    假如你知道平均數及四個數字,剩下的第五個數字就也就自動的固定了。

    It is not free anymore.

    該數字不再是可變的。

    Therefore, you only had four degrees of freedom or n-1.

    因此,你只有自由度4,=n-1。

    I have also explained it this way.

    我已經這樣解釋過了。

    Put five markers, pencils or pens in your hand.

    拿五隻筆在你手上,

    Now go to five different people.

    遞給五個不同的人,

    Ask the first to choose one, then the second, then the third and then the fourth.

    要第一個人選一隻,然後第二個選,第三個選,然後第四個。

    Does the fifth person have any freedom to select.

    第五個人有選擇的餘地嗎?

    No, therefore there were four degrees of freedom.

    沒有,因此自由度4。

    If you search this site at the top you will find a number of previous discussions on the topic.

    參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。