zoe 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!!有誰可以幫我翻譯成英文有些不會.幫我檢查文法,感謝!

I will tell you a story about my grandpa and me . When I was young .Eight years old.

My parents are always very busy. They go out to work. So my mother invite for services baby sister. And about few mouth, I live with my grandpa . but you know ,child always like to play out,not like at home. But my grandpa sometimeswent me tp learn penmanship with him.

At the first time,I feel very interesting. He always teach me. I remember he say:{write the penmanship will 調養身心,一比一畫中能帶給你平靜,想事情的時候拿起筆來寫書法便會思緒通達.心煩時能鎮定心神.還會和我說好多好多的道理.但是畢竟小孩還是愛玩的,鄰居小孩找要去遊玩就跟著去了.爺爺叫說來練習書法囉!後來總是拒絕.

幾年後又有機會和爺爺同住,那時他的話是擺滿了書畫,好多,好好多….

沒有多久的時間他去世了,當我回到畫室裡,意外的發現,那有好幾幅畫,

,爺爺為了我們全家畫了好幾幅畫像,他一直都沒說,一直擺著,

長大後上書法美術課時,就會常常想起我爺爺,謝謝他給了我這麼多.

然後 這是他當年送我的毛筆,一直很珍惜,畫圖時,寫字時,都會拿它來用.所以就算他掉毛了,我也不會丟棄. 因為…他是我的記憶.

1 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我幫你修改如下

I would like to tell you a story about my grandpa and me. What I was eight years old, my parents had to work out very late so that my grandpa came to take care of me in person. My grandpa always taught me to write the penmanship at home. Generally I was interested in it after his teaching me. He often told me, " writing the penmanship can not only nurse your body and mind, but also bring you peace in your brain. It can train your thoughts patiently and peacefully."

However, as a child, I couldn't understand its true meaning at that time. I just would rather play with my neigbors than write it with my grandpa. When I grew up, I came back to live with my parents.

After a few years, I lived with grandpa again and there were a lot of things about penmanship in his house. Some years later, my grandpa past away and I cleaned up his stuffs in his study. I found out some pictures that he drew we family and he kept it as a secret.

As long as I go to penmanship class, I always remain my grandpa and appreciate what he taught me before.

And it is a writing brush that he sent me before and I regard it as my treasure. Whenever I write or draw, I often use it no matter it decates now. I'll never throw it away because it is my best memory of my childhood.

2006-11-20 08:50:26 補充:

不客氣,希望對你有所助益。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。