promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我翻一下句子的內容嗎?謝謝

1。We got a lot of help from other actors. Arnold Schwarzenegger did a scene on our last day of shooting, during a 12-hour layover right in the middle of California's budget crisis.後面的during那一句的意思就可以了,我真的看不懂!

2。Now that he's a star, young ladies come over to his house to audition for him.意思是有年輕女孩會到他家去唱歌給他試聽嗎?好怪唷>"<

3。I looked over the fence and saw a picture of victory over adversity.

4。Maybe the legal system will go easy on these criminals, considering the names they've been saddled with.從後面的considering那一句的意思

5。The Union Leader said that the perpetrator was an employee with a longstanding beef with the company - Ronald McDonald.

卡在"beef"是動詞還是名詞。可以給我完整的句子解釋嗎?謝謝^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1。We got a lot of help from other actors. Arnold Schwarzenegger did a scene on our last day of shooting, during a 12-hour layover right in the middle of California's budget crisis.後面的during那一句的意思就可以了,我真的看不懂!

-->正當在處理加州預算危機的那段時期,他中途離席(職)12小時

2。Now that he's a star, young ladies come over to his house to audition for him.意思是有年輕女孩會到他家去唱歌給他試聽嗎?好怪唷>"<

-->試演給他看、或試唱給他聽,讓這個明星決定選誰。

audition的英文意思,請參考:a short performance that an actor, musician, dancer, etc. gives in order to show their ability and suitability for a particular play, film, show, etc:

3。I looked over the fence and saw a picture of victory over adversity.

從籬笆上頭望過去,看到了一幅克服逆境(不幸)贏得勝利的景象。(有上下文筆較好翻)

4。Maybe the legal system will go easy on these criminals, considering the names they've been saddled with.從後面的considering那一句的意思

-->考量他們一直背負著的惡名(有上下文筆較好翻,不確定是否該翻惡名)

5。The Union Leader said that the perpetrator was an employee with a longstanding beef with the company - Ronald McDonald.

卡在"beef"是動詞還是名詞。可以給我完整的句子解釋嗎?謝謝^^

--> beef在俚語裏有抱怨的意思,當名詞,請參考:

beef /bi:f/ noun [C] INFORMAL (Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

a complaint:

My main beef about the job is that I have to work on Saturdays.

對公司有許久抱怨的一位雇員

參考資料: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

1.我們由其他的演員得到了許多幫忙。 阿諾史瓦辛格在我們的上個日子的射擊上做了現場,

在一個 12 小時的短暫中斷的時候正確地在加州的預算危機的中央中。

2.既然他有一個星,少女過來他的房子為他試聽

3.我在圍牆之上看而且見到在不幸上的一張勝利的照片。

4.也許合法的系統將在這些罪犯身上變容易,以他們已經被負擔的名字看來

5. 聯盟領袖說犯罪者用和公司的長時間的牛肉是一位職員- 羅納德麥當勞。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。