- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. Once upon the time, long long ago, young Cinderalla was living with her step-mother, and two elder step-sisters. Because Cinderalla was not born by her step-mother, her step-mother is always picking on her. Even her two elder step-sisters would often bully her.
2. One day, Cinderalla was sweeping the floor, and she heard step-mother chatting with her step-sisters.
3. "There will be a dance party in the palace tomorrow night, and the Prince will be appearing in the party."
4. They were all so excited about this party, and Cinderalla can't help but listen to them.
5. Upon hearing these, Cinderalla was so sad and she ran away.
6. The next day, step-mother and step-sisters were dressing up for the party, but Cinderalla was weeping in her room.
7. "We have to leave now. We can't let the Prince wait for too long."
8. After they left, Fairy Godmother quietly appears in Cinderalla's room.
9. Cinderalla gets onto the Pumpkin Carriage, and thanked Fairy Godmother for everything.
10. Soon, Cinderalla arrives at the Palace. She was roaming around and met up with the Prince.
11. They were so happy dancing with each other, and suddenly, the clock in the palace strucks. Cinderalla remembered what Fairy Godmother said to her, so she quickly ran towards her Pumpkin Carriage. Along the way, she dropped one of her Cystal Shoe. The Prince picked up the Crystal Shoe.
12. The Prince marries Cinderalla and brings her into the Palace to live with him, and they live happily ever after.
- 1 0 年前
1. Once a pond of time, there's a family with a step mother, two sisters and Cinderella. Cinderella is not biological related to her family, so they always pick on Cinderella.
2. One day, when Cinderella was doing the clean ups, the step mother and her sisters were chatting.
3. A party is held at the palace tomorrow night, and the prince would be there too.
4. When the step mother and her daughters were discussing about the party, Cinderella went to them and wants to hear about it too.
5. Then, Cinderella left sadly.
6. The next day, when the step mother and her daughters were dressing up for the party, Cinderella was crying in her own room.
7. We have to go now; we can't let the prince wait for long.
8. After the step mother and the step sisters have left the house, the fairy god mother has then come to Cinderella.
9. Cinderella went on the caroche and said thanks to the fairy god mother
10. When Cinderella arrived the palace where she walked around the place and met the prince
11. When they were enjoying the dance together, the clock in the palace rang suddenly. Cinderella remembered what fairy god mother has said and ran towards the caroche. She accidentally dropped her shoes but has no time to pick it up. Then the prince took the shoes.
12. The prince took Cinderella into the palace and lives happily ever after.參考資料： Me