vickey 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

各位大大可麻煩幫幫我把這一段自傳翻成英文嗎?

三、 從小就希望當醫療教育人員,而選擇了醫療教育,醫療教育也是我第一目標,是因為小時後由於電視和爸媽的吸引下,漸漸對醫療相關產業開始感到好奇,想更近一步去探討挖掘,因此,我選擇了北護醫學教育系繼續深造。期望藉由學校中眾多師資的薰陶,以及我對醫療的濃厚興趣,在未來兩年間習得更加豐富的知識,畢業後投入職場成為一個稱職的醫管教育師,希望我有這榮幸進入這所學校,讓我能夠學習到更多的知識,實現我的夢想!謝謝各位評審指導。

大大麻煩了~~因點數不足!!希望別見諒~~幫幫我忙好嗎??感恩

1 個解答

評分
  • 丫綠
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

三、 從小就希望當醫療教育人員,而選擇了醫療教育,醫療教育也是我第一目標,是因為小時後由於電視和爸媽的吸引下,漸漸對醫療相關產業開始感到好奇,想更近一步去探討挖掘,因此,我選擇了北護醫學教育系繼續深造。期望藉由學校中眾多師資的薰陶,以及我對醫療的濃厚興趣,在未來兩年間習得更加豐富的知識,畢業後投入職場成為一個稱職的醫管教育師,希望我有這榮幸進入這所學校,讓我能夠學習到更多的知識,實現我的夢想!謝謝各位評審指導。

Three, hope to be the medical treatment education a personnel since the childhood, and chose the medical treatment education, the medical treatment educated is also I the first target, is after hour due to under the attraction of the television and daddy's mama, gradually to medical treatment the related industry start feeling very strange, think to be nearer and a to inquire into excavation, therefore, I chose north to protect the medical science education department to continue to study for higher degree.Expect by school the good influence of numerous teacherses, and my strong interest in medical treatment, during the coming two year the acquisition is more abundant of knowledge, put into the job field to become after graduating a cure the tube education teacher employablely, hope I have the honor into this school, letting me be able to learn to more knowledge, carrying out my dream!Thank each judge's instruction.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。