Nina 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文達人改改我的英文自傳~感恩

因為英文程度差,所以找了一些書的句子拼湊,不知道文法對不對?!

這是要放在履歷表後的英文自傳,所以我想應該不用將學校及經歷再描述一次吧!

My name is XXX and I come from Taipei. There are four persons in my family, including parents, one younger brother, and myself. I’ve always been a curious person and enjoy many things, in particular, music and reading. I think I’m reasonably and optimistic by nature. I believe in always looking on the bright side of things.

For my personality, I think I’m very honest and I have strong sense of responsibility. In general, I’m very easygoing, but I get very serious and cautious when I work. When it comes to work, I always get the job done. Because I’d like to be thought of as someone who can be trusted. I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half-done. I believe deeply in the saying “No pains, no gains.” So I try not to put things that should be done today off until tomorrow. Putting things off just makes it worse later, so even if it’s hard at the time, I try get things done that day and not let them go. I think we should have a positive and hard-working attitude towards work, because it gives me a sense of achievement.

I hope I can have a chance to develop my interests and capabilities here. It will also be challenging for me to train myself to apply what I’ve learned so far. To be sure, there are many things I must learn in this trade. But if there is a chance, I would be glad to take it. Thank you very much.

麻煩英文達人的指教了!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

紅線部份是我改的 - 藍線部份可以作為另一種參考My name is XXX and I come from Taipei. There are four people in my family, including parents, one younger brother, and me. I've always been a curious person and enjoy many things; in particular, music and reading. I think I’m reasonable and optimistic by nature. I believe in always looking on the bright side of things. As for my personality, I think I am very honest and have strong sense of responsibility. In general, I’m very easygoing, but I do get very serious and cautious when at work, and I always get the job done. I like to be thought of as someone who can be trusted. I have an enthusiastic approach to things, and I don’t like to leave anything half-done. I firmly believe in the saying, “No pain, no gain.” So I try not to put things that can be done today off until tomorrow. Procrastination just makes things worse later, so even if it’s hard at the time, I try to get things done that day and not let them go. I have a positive and hard-working attitude, because it gives me a sense of achievement when I accomplish my goals. ( I am a very honest and responsible boy. By nature I am easygoing and I can be serious and careful when it comes to work. I always strive not only to get my task done on time but also to ensure that it is done well and with enthusiasm. I always endeavor to complete the work assigned to me as I do not like to procrastinate. I believe that with diligence and with a positive attitude, I will find any job fun and satisfying and this in turn will give me a sense of achievement. ) I hope I will have the chance to develop my interests and capabilities while here. It will also be challenging for me to train myself to apply what I’ve learned. (It will also be challenging for me to apply what I’ve learned so far and do more training.) Certainly, there are many things I must learn in this trade. But if there is a chance, I would be glad to take it. (But given the opportunity, I would be glad to take it.) Thank you very much.

2006-11-20 19:53:13 補充:

Learned or learnt is okay.

參考資料: ALL by my self - MASTER in proofreading.
  • 怡君
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

我大致照你的意思稍作潤飾過...

My name is XXX from Taipei. There are four persons in my family, including my parents, a younger brother and myself.

I am interested in many things, especally in music and reading.

I’m reasonable and optimistic by nature.

I always try to think on the bright side of my life.

In terms of my personality, I’m very honest and I have a strong sense of responsibility. In general, I’m a very easy-going person.

When it comes to work, I take it very serious and cautious.

I try my best to get the job done well because I’d like to be treated as someone who can be trusted.

I approach things very enthusiastically and I don’t like to leave something unfinished.

My motto is “No pains, no gains”. So I try not to put things that should be done today until tomorrow. Leaving things behind only makes it worse. Even it’s hard to finish at that time, I still try get things done at the same day and not to let them go.

From my point of view, we should have a positive and hard-working attitude towards work because it gives me a sense of achievement.

I do hope that I will have a chance to reinforce my personal interests and capabilities here. It will be a challengs for me to train myself to apply what I’ve learned so far. To be sure, there are many things I must learn in this trade. If possible, it would be great for me to take this chance.

Thank you very much for your time first!

希望有幫助 (也常寫英文自傳的我)

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。