Niki 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

檢查英文有沒有錯誤

第一段 I have gone to see an American movie called “Click”. I think it might be my favorite movie ever. It was a moving and meaningful story that talked about a glutton for work who got a magic remote control,and how he used it . At last,he lost his children,wife and father,because he relied on the remote control too much .

第二段 In this movie,we learn that life has deeper meanings except success and responsibility,but someone didn’t know it until they die. For example love is a magic existence. The heroine had written some words on the paper “ Will you still love me in the morning? ” and the hero replied that “ Forever and ever,babe.” Although only simple words,it really move me,and the hero didn’t forget those words until he die.

已更新項目:

第一段加上Happily in the end,he get one opportunity to choose again,and this time he drop the remote control away. 應該會比較完整 那這句話有錯嗎?

2 個已更新項目:

因為我們是先打一篇中文 再將其中兩段翻成英文 所以深層意義我已用中文打了 嗯 那也請幫我看一下第二段 感謝

3 個已更新項目:

給"沒有暱稱" 可是樓下的說要用現在式耶

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

It required several changes.

I went to see an American movie called ‘Click’. I think it may be my favourite movie of all time. It was a moving and meaningful story about a workaholic who obtained a magic remote control and how he used it. In the end he lost his children, wife and father because he relied on the remote control too much.

In this movie we learn that life has more to it than success and responsibility but some people don’t realise this until they die. For example, love is magical. The heroine had written on a piece of paper ‘Will you still love me in the morning?” to which the hero replied ‘Forever and ever, babe.” Although only simple words, they really moved me and the hero didn’t forget those words until he died.

CHANGES:

- have gone to see -> went to see

- might be my favorite movie ever -> may be my favourite movie of all time

- meaningful story that talked about a -> meaningful story about

- glutton for work -> workaholic

- got a magic remote control -> obtained a magic remote control

- At last -> In the end

- life has deeper meanings except success and responsibility,but someone didn’t know it until they die -> life has more to it than success and responsibility but some people don’t realise this until they die.

- love is a magic existence -> love is magical

- had written some words on the paper -> had written on a piece of paper

- and the hero replied that -> to which the hero replied

- it really move me -> they really moved me

- until he die -> until he died

參考資料: Me
  • 1 0 年前

第一點

現在完成式的使用時機有三個

你的應該用過去式就好 不用用到過去分詞

" I have gone to see an American movie called “Click”."改正為

I went to see an American movie called “Click”.

"I think it might be my favorite movie ever."

我覺得你這樣講有點奇怪

可以說   I think it's the best movie I've seen.

我覺得這是我看過的電影中最好看的一部

第二段第一行 we learn"ed"

其他就留給老師改吧

2006-11-22 17:40:20 補充:

Happily in the end,he get one opportunity to choose again,and this time he drop the remote control away.改he "got"

2006-11-25 18:03:40 補充:

給微甜

如有錯誤敬請見諒

拍謝

參考資料: 沒有暱稱本人
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。